Investment 3 Reasons Why You Must Avoid Investing Money Into HYIP Programs

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
HYIPs (also known as High Yield Investment Programs) are a kind of online investment programs that offer a fixed amount of returns on investments. They claim that they offer guaranteed income opportunities to many people around the world and anyone from any part of the world can invest in their programs. Despite the fact that many governmental organizations have released various kinds of warnings, many investors invest a good amount of money into such HYIPs. In this article, we shall have a look at a few important reasons why investing in such kind of HYIP programs might be a big mistake.

Most Of The People Do Not Actually Make Money

Well, I believe that this is one of the main reasons why I think that HYIPs are a waste of time. Most of the people do not actually make money rather they lose money when a HYIP site gets closed. Despite the hype many HYIPs gain, they are usually just like a dream that may not come true. A HYIP may promise a good amount of money initially and even pay money during the start. However, they end up scamming people.

They are not regulated by any governmental authority

A legitimate company is usually regulated by some sort of governmental authority. This is not the case with most of the HYIPs. Despite the fact that many HIYPs programs claim that the owner of the company is so and so person, this may not be the case. In case the HYIP gets closed, you may not file a case against anyone or claim your money anywhere.

Most of the claims made by HYIP Programs are false

Many HYIPs claim that they invest depositor's money into cryptocurrency trading and stock trading platform. They even claim that their team consists of people who are experts when it comes to trading. First of all, trading never guarantees a fixed amount of income, so how come the HYIPs promise fixed profits every time? This itself proves that the claims made by HYIP sites are dubious. Most HYIPs are straightforwardly ponzi schemes.

wanderer

HYIPs (also known as High Yield Investment Programs) are a kind of online investment programs that offer a fixed amount of returns on investments. They claim that they offer guaranteed income opportunities to many people around the world and anyone from any part of the world can invest in their programs. Despite the fact that many governmental organizations have released various kinds of warnings, many investors invest a good amount of money into such HYIPs. In this article, we shall have a look at a few important reasons why investing in such kind of HYIP programs might be a big mistake.

Most Of The People Do Not Actually Make Money

Well, I believe that this is one of the main reasons why I think that HYIPs are a waste of time. Most of the people do not actually make money rather they lose money when a HYIP site gets closed. Despite the hype many HYIPs gain, they are usually just like a dream that may not come true. A HYIP may promise a good amount of money initially and even pay money during the start. However, they end up scamming people.

They are not regulated by any governmental authority

A legitimate company is usually regulated by some sort of governmental authority. This is not the case with most of the HYIPs. Despite the fact that many HIYPs programs claim that the owner of the company is so and so person, this may not be the case. In case the HYIP gets closed, you may not file a case against anyone or claim your money anywhere.

Most of the claims made by HYIP Programs are false

Many HYIPs claim that they invest depositor's money into cryptocurrency trading and stock trading platform. They even claim that their team consists of people who are experts when it comes to trading. First of all, trading never guarantees a fixed amount of income, so how come the HYIPs promise fixed profits every time? This itself proves that the claims made by HYIP sites are dubious. Most HYIPs are straightforwardly ponzi schemes.
Thanks for this information really helpful

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I think this hyip programs are another scam programmes that people should try and avoid no matter how tempting it might be. how can you dump money on a site that you can't track the owners and you believe you can get a whole lot of money from them after investing. Well, people can be easily deceived not me that I know all those sites are practically for money making. The owners of such sites also want to make money so you shouldn't expect truth from them. So for the sake of not losing your money to frsudsters people need to stay away from hyips. There are not legit sites.

Kendy

Verified member
I have tried my best when it comes to diverting the attention of people to stop investing on hyips. One thing I like about this forum is that, I have not come across a particular thread section which promotes hyips but there is a forum I came across and there are even special thread categories concerning hyips. Although, there is always a warning to invest only what you can afford to loose but this is still not a feasible solution. I wish there is a possibility of completely eliminating hyip sites. I have fallen victim to many of these sites and the depression that comes with it, is not avoidable. Even with the presence of the hyip monitors, it is still unauthentic because in almost all the hyip sites I invested yet got duped, I made use of hyips monitor yet the case was still negative.

Only about 5% of people get lucky to cash out on Hyips. I had warned people severally to avoid these sites but sadly, some people just want to have a first-hand experience, which makes them forge ahead to invest. The mouthwatering profits and short return on investment has made so many vulnerable to their tricks. Hyip sites is just an elevated Ponzi scheme.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have experience of this in the past and all I can say is that it wasn't really a funny experience because I almost lost all my money if not that I was able to recover the capital I use for the investment and ever since then I avoid investing in any high-yield investment platforms..

For now instead of me investing in such , i rather look for opportunity and invest in reasonable cryptocurrency for long-term purposes. I believe it will be much more profitable that way than for me to commit my money into something which I do not know about its future progress or potential..

It is not always a nice experience that after investing your money , you are not able to get it back at the end of the day. A lot of people have kept on investing in this even after they have losed on several items. I don't know the reason.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Investing in high investment program is one of the things I have been trying as much as possible to avoid and not only me , a lot of people have introduced so many of those opportunities to me and sometimes I may end up investing in it based on how they will convince me on how the platform is playing and how long they have been in existence..

Well , all I can say about high yield investment program is that the Chance of losing money is very high and I've lost several times to this opportunity . That is why I have taken my boldstep not to invest in it no matter how trusted the platforms may seems to be.

No matter how they may appears to be , one thing I have come to understand about them is that at the end they will eventually cease to exist and so many people will be scam.