3 Best Loans You Can Get for Your Small Business

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
1. SBA Loans

SBA loans are government-backed loans offered by banks and other financial institutions. The advantage of SBA loans is that they often come with low interest rates and flexible repayment terms. The downside is that they can be difficult to qualify for, and there may be extensive paperwork involved.

2. Online Loans

Online loans are a type of unsecured loan that you can apply for online. The advantage of online loans is that they're usually quick and easy to apply for. The downside is that they often come with high interest rates and fees.

3. Friends and Family Loans

Friends and family loans are exactly what they sound like loans from your friends or family members. The advantage of these loans is that they often come with low interest rates and flexible repayment terms. The downside is that they can strain relationships if not repaid, and you may not be able to qualify if you have bad credit.

Heartstrings

Personally I am always scared of taking loans,like I run far away from debts,one thing with debt is, once you start it and you enjoyed it,you keep on doing it and before you know it,you would engaged on it time to time,which will make you not to try to work hard,find something doing or feel reluctant to empower yourself.

Friends and family loans are kind of complicated,of course it may be one of the best option because they are your families but then it may have a strain in your relationships, especially that of a friend,so to avoid that,I don't take loans from friends,no matter how close we are,there are boundaries I won't cross,that's just me speaking for my self though.. if at all there is an important emergency and need to take loan from friends,I will State upfront when you should expect it back and other necessary things to address,if ok by you,then we are good else I rather go for online loans.