Earn Money 2 Top Ways to Make Money Online

raaman

Valued Contributor
1. Make money through binary options:

This gets the highest score, the potential earnings per hour being very good. The term binary option indicates the existence of two possible outcome. Unlike trading on the stock exchange, trading in binary options refers to the value of an asset and its ascending or descending growth over a certain time period. Of all the ways to make money online, it manages to generate very high income in a very short period of time.

2. Earning money by participating in paid online surveys:

Less difficulty, medium level engagement as time invested and average potential earnings (as compared to other online money making methods) are the features of the online money making method by participating in paid surveys.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I have not traded the binary option before but survey is a terrible thing I can't search for again
Survey is good but considering my geographical location, surveys is definitely a no go area

However, I have heard of the binary option and I think it's time for me to try it out. What's the minimum I can invest in USD ? Can you recommend an exchange site?

Overcomer

Banned
Looking for two top ways to earn money online, Here is two top and easy ways to earn money online.
First, Advertising and publicising (you earn by advertising people's businesses).
Second, Getting involved in PTP SITES just like TRENDRI

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I just read about the binary option and I am seeing it to be more of gambling seriously, and I won't want to involve in it. Could be due to lack of understanding of how it works though.
Talking about surveys, they are the worst for me, they only waste time and pay peanuts.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I just read about the binary option and I am seeing it to be more of gambling seriously, and I won't want to involve in it. Could be due to lack of understanding of how it works though.
Talking about surveys, they are the worst for me, they only waste time and pay peanuts.
It looks more like gambling, i don't fancy my chances going into it at the moment until I learn deeply around it like I learned crypto and understand how crypto works at least. Rushing into this one looks more like a gambling site that can crash down my funds and leaving me with nothing at the end.

Finger Geek

Verified member
That is your own opinion. I don't see the two as top ways to earn money online. Binary options is like gambling. You will have to predict if the price will go up or down. If you are right you will earn some percentage but if you are wrong, you will lose your money. And surveys are not available for every body.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That is your own opinion. I don't see the two as top ways to earn money online. Binary options is like gambling. You will have to predict if the price will go up or down. If you are right you will earn some percentage but if you are wrong, you will lose your money. And surveys are not available for every body.
Lol, that's his own option of earning money online. The two options haven't won me a dime, i haven't tried binary trading before cos i got no clear view how it works. But with what I've heard about binary trading here, it isn't worth my time cos i can't enter into such kind of risk to earn money online. Surveys are simply nightmares for me, anytime I try to earn money from them.

Joy101

There are many way one can make money online you can start writing article and also be making money online or can be selling online and also be making money too online, so there are so many of making money online if actually you want to make money online, you can start now to plan on how you can make money online.

Cinderella

It's good to know that you considered these two as the top ways to earn money online. Though I don't personally engage in binary options and surveys don't work well for me either considering my location. For me I believe that two of the top ways to earn online is through selling. Though I am not doing it myself but I believe that if one would implement a good strategy, this is the best way to earn. It might not be easy but if someone has the passion, this is my top 1 way to earn online. Second, is YouTube.

Personally, I haven't engage in both of these yet but I think these are the top ways.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Survey would have been loved by me but unfortunately I’m from a country that they don’t accept for paid survey so I hardly have the opportunity of earning from surveys. So survey earning is high but if your country is excluded you can’t make money off it. That’s my issue

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I understand that the binary option you are talking about is like a gambling because from experience of a lot of people they said that there is a high possibility of losing and being liquidated of all your trading capital, in this case we really need to take time to understand how it works first.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Talking about different ways or method of making money online? Many people have their own ways to do that, in this 2021 most people choose to make their money online in affiliate marketing, why some people choose to make their money online nowadays by trading forex and also investing in cryptocurrency.