2 Benefits of Coconut Oil

raaman

Valued Contributor
You all know that coconut oil is very useful. Apart from hair care, it also helps in removing the problems related to skin, eyelids etc. Just like it is a boon for hair, it also moisturizes your skin.

Here are two of its benefits:

1. For conditioning the hair:

Coconut oil makes your hair soft and shining. For this, heat coconut oil lightly in a bowl and gently massage your hair from end to end. If you wish, you can apply hair wash cream in the morning by applying it the night before. Otherwise, apply it just before taking a bath and wash it after that. Soon, you can see the shine in your hair.

2. To remove dark circles under the eye:

You can also use coconut oil to reduce dark circles and wrinkles under the eyes. For this, mix two or three drops of almond oil in coconut oil and massage it under your eyes every night before going to sleep.

Queentener

Coconut oil is a miracle oil, with my personal experience.I use coconut oil for my daily care, in my house presently we don't have body cream,we don't have hair cream. What we use is coconut oil and the sweetest part is with coconut oil you don't have any problem with rashes, my baby had rashes sometimes ago and everybody was scared I was like don't worry just give it two days it will go and within two days the rashes disappeared.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
I've never had a personal story to tell about coconut oil mainly because I barely use it but I know of its nutritional value. It's so amazing how nature seems to be a blessing to us in every way. I would have use it but I know there is a lot of fake stuffs around.

Mellorando

Banned
As a man or woman it is advisable for each person to own a small bottle of coconut oil, coconut oil itself is a drug and also a native herbs used in curing different type of skin or hair disease I personally have used coconut oil to solve skin disease and other body or hair related problems

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes as you said it here, the benefit of coconut oil with that too the upI know is for the hair can you can use it for preparing off coconut rice if you are the type that have interest in it, this type of food is popular in Africa but I don't know if it is popular in the UK or the United States of the America.

Xachima

Coconut oil has a lot of benefits that is why it is always good to have it home and I will advice you as well to always have it at home because it has a lot of benefits to our wellbeing and it is also used for hair growth as well

Empress

Verified member
Coconut oil is very useful that is why I advocate it for one of my friend to use most especially for her hair because it prevents hair breakage and also helps in hair growth and I also have it at home as well and it also have many more benefits also