1UP Token of Uptrennd

Nova

ETH (ethereum) has a means to create the sub token on it's blockchain. It has one token named 1UP, the token was created using the uptrennd platform. This token is not much valued but it seems to have cost of 0.03 cents. And it is getting higher as the ETH value goes high. But the last few months, the value of the token is not much high. I'd say for those who want to write content and earn some sort of the revenue out of it. Then you should definitely consider the 1UP token. The token has a lot of good writers on it. And it can get you pretty decent following for the content that you produce.

Uptrennd is a different type of the content platform where you post and earn the points. These points can be exchanged for the 1UP token. This token later can be exchanged on the platforms like UNISWAP where you can earn pretty much swap the ETH based tokens. It is a good token if you want to passively earn there. You can earn by getting upvote to content and also the comment too. It takes time to level up but it can earn you good amount of tokens once you level up and start posting content. For content creators 1UP is definitely a good revenue monetization based token worth earning.

Josemendez

Verified member
I have been earning from the Uptrennd platform for a long time now ,and I must confess that the platform is a social media with a difference.
It is true that the price has not risen so far but I must say that Uptrennd is a good place for one to be. Those who want to improve their writing skills should apply for Uptrennd university.
As it stands now , to earn well in the platform , you need to create quality posts. You level doesn't really matter compared to your posts .
However , people tends to follow higher level users because of the power of their upvotes.
I am currently in level 14 and plans to attend citizenship very soon( level 20 ) .