5. BigRock Affiliate​

6. ClickBank​

7. Optimise​

8. Cuelinks​

9. vCommission​

10. Hostgator Affiliate​

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Thank you very much for letting us know about the 10 best affiliate platforms in 2022. To be honest, I have only tried Amazon Associates so far. It is a wonderful affiliate platform. However, I will check all the other platforms you mention in your post as well.

Last edited:

cNeet

Thank you for these, I haven't had much luck with Amazon Associates but ClickBank seems to convert better for my audience

cmoneyspinner

The only one on your list that I use is Amazon. You can make money being an Amazon Associate. The other ones on your list I know nothing about except for Clickbank. I have never made money with Clickbank. I recommend Sovrn Commerce (formerly VigLink) because they have thousands of merchants from all around the world. They have a tool that lets you create an affiliate link for a page or product at the merchant's website, and you can share that link anywhere! Most of the merchants are PPC (PayPer Click) which means you don't have to sell an item. Just get a visitor to click the link and visit the website. You earn if they click! I usually share my created affiliate links via Twitter because I read in an article they people love to shop via Twitter. But you can share them anywhere it is allowed. I sometimes share via Facebook, Pinterest, and other social media platforms. But I get the most mileage out the links I share on Twitter.

AdFlex

Awin is the best Affiliate platform in my opinion. I have worked with them for quite some time and can say that they are the best out there.

cmoneyspinner

I need to add my recent experience with Sovrn Commerce (formerly VigLink). For some reason I had a problem with my payment processing. I am not sure what the problem was. All I can tell you is that nothing changed on my end as far as the payment method that I chose. The Support said they tried to process a payment and the transaction was "declined". (???) At any rate they said I should look forward to receiving my payment at the end of month. Because they responded to me promptly and took care of the problem, I would still recommend their affiliate program to others.

freelancermaria

Thank you for sharing these affiliate websites, but the only one I am aware of is Clickbank. However, I have yet to put it to the test. I have heard that affiliate marketing can be lucrative, and I am hoping to strike gold in this field as well.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Clickbank is the best affiliate marketing platform I have come across because of so many things and so many features it has. if you want to venture into affiliate marketing I will advise you to sign up on clickbank because they have wide range of products with high prices and high commissions in which you can promote and make some good amount of money for yourself.

There are several niches you can select from on clickbank and promote products with good prices. The advantage of promoting product with good prices and good commissions is that if you're able to make a single sell you will actually make a lot of money.

Another good thing is that if you are using a paid traffic you will actually get it a value for your money. Amazon associates affiliate program is also good but what I don't like about them is that the prices and the commissions of their product is very low.