?? ??????? ????, ??? ??? ????

Paridhi

PUBG Mobile Game| 'I play PUBG when I am free. I play PUBG even when I'm busy '. This is to say of a PUBG player. Whether you travel in the metro or in the bus or in the train, you will find people playing PUBG on mobile. Many people in India have lost their lives in the affair of PUBG mobile game, so many have committed thefts in their homes.

A few days ago a teenager in Thane, Maharashtra killed his elder brother simply because he was forbidden from playing PUBG. You will find many such incidents, which will make you think whether PUBG is really so dangerous? Today we will tell you about 8 diseases caused by PUBG in this report.

Violent Trends-
Like other video games, PUBG is a violent game in which players kill other players. Violent instincts of humans may increase by continuously playing this game. Fearing to be violent, the Chinese government has banned PUBG. Because of this game, people are seeing angry, violent thinking and violent behavior.

Video Game Addiction-
People are busy throughout the day due to playing PUBG games and are ignoring their other jobs. According to a report, video games are the biggest cause of divorce in the UK. In the addiction of video games, you also waste your time and you get away from real life and the world in the face of fake victories.

Away From Society-
While playing PUBG, chatting from the players of the game itself. In such a situation, you are separated from the world and society. Whenever you get time, you play the game. You have no concern with the society. You like to stay at home. In such a situation, you do not meet outsiders.

Poor Physical Health-
Sitting in one place and playing games continuously is not good for health in any case. Whether you are playing games on the phone or on the computer, in both cases your eyes have the wrong effect and the eyes can get worse. In this case, you may also have a headache problem. Apart from this, there may be complaints of pain in your back as well.

Poor Mental Health-
In 2018, the WHO attributed video game addiction to mental disorder. The problem of depression is being seen in people due to video games. Constantly playing PUBG games can also cause irritability and you may feel lonely.

No Sleeping Habits-
There are two reasons behind this. The first is that you do not go to sleep because the game is not over, and second you do not sleep even after wanting to see it on screen for a long time.

Poor Performance in Studies-
The worst effect of PUBG is on education. Because of being constantly busy playing games, you cannot study. As a result, the test result is also poor. In such a situation, you should think about it and stop playing pubg games. Always remember this thing, it is just a video game and the world will not end in it.

Help us to promote

8.jpg