Paridhi

Lemon has been used since ancient times. Lemon originated in Asia and lemonade was first used in India, Assam and China. Most people consume lemon juice mixed with water. In India, the women of the house use lemon to remove the harsh stains of clothes. According to scientists, lemon has been used in medicinal preparations since long ago. Many types of vitamins and nutrients are found in lemon. Which helps in removing many types of diseases of the body and reducing obesity.

Lemon contains nutrients like vitamin A, vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin E, calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, phosphorus, zinc, folate, copper, pantothenic acid, niacin, thiamine and many types of proteins. These nutrients are very beneficial for health.

What are the benefits of lemon?
The numerous benefits of lemon are as follows.

For weight loss: - To reduce or reduce body weight, drink lemon juice and honey mixed with warm water daily. Because lemon is rich in vitamin C.

For kidney stone:- Taking rock salt mixed with lemon juice ends the problem of kidney stone.

For hair:- Grinding lemon seeds and applying it on the head ends the problem of baldness. Hair grows on the head.

For acne: - Mixing lemon juice in sandalwood paste and applying it on the face goes away with acne. Your face becomes more radiant.

For blood pressure:- Lemon juice helps in controlling blood pressure. Drink lemon water daily.

To remove yellowing of teeth: - Cut a lemon and apply salt in a piece of lemon and rub it on the teeth and rubbing it on the teeth will remove the yellowness of the teeth and your teeth will become white and shiny as before.

For Ringworm and Itching:- To remove the problem of ringworm or itching, grind Nausadar in lemon juice and apply. You will get relief from the problem of ringworm and itching. Lemon is beneficial for all skin related problems.

For Nails:- Rubbing lemon on the nails makes the nails clean and shiny. Lemon can also be rubbed if you want to remove the blackness of the elbow. It is very beneficial.

To remove the problem of gas in the stomach: - Lemon water proves to be very effective in removing problems like gas or indigestion in the stomach.
2.jpg

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Lemon has more healing substances that's value to our health. People uses lemon to cure so many diseases and it has been very effective since it's usage.
I have heard it's good for eliminating belly fats especially when taken hot and with some special tea. Also because of it's richness in vitamins C, it's good against common cold and catarrh.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
One of the go-to fruit is lemon, I just like the smell of it. Even some people use it under their underarm as a form of deodorant. It can give the body a good smell. I didn’t know it can be used to reduce weight I think I heard that about limes. But I like lemons

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Good information, this article give to the point details. It is better to have lemon on home.
We have a lemon tree at our home garden, last year it gave us lots of fruits, but this year only few counted lemons. Another tree (growing from seed) of different variety of lemon.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Wow, those are very good benefits of lemon. Some of them I was aware of while I am learning about some for the first time. The one that has caught my attention most is that of using lemon seed on hair. That it makes it grow even if you are bald. I will try this, I lost some hair on my forehead.