Paridhi

In my previous thread you might have known about the benefits of lemon, but along with the benefits of lemon, there are also some disadvantages. So let’s have an eye on disadvantages of consuming lemon.

*Consuming more than the amount of lemon juice can cause obstruction in the digestive system and it can lead to stomach upset.

*Due to excessive consumption of lemon, the erosion of the teeth ie the upper surface of the teeth becomes weak. Lemon should be consumed in right quantity.

*The mucous membrane in the mouth is very delicate and this membrane gets affected by the consumption of excessive lemonade mouth ulcers occur.

*If lemon is not consumed in the right quantity, the problem of heartburn can arise. Esophagus acid is found in lemon which is very harmful.

*Excessive consumption of lemon helps in increasing the problem of asthma and further the symptoms of asthma.

*In migraine disease, take lemon juice only after consulting a doctor.

*Excessive consumption of lemon increases the amount of urine in the kidney, so use lemon in the right amount.

What is the right way to eat lemon
Use lemon in the morning breakfast and make the food tasty.

*Lemon juice can be used in vegetable salads.
*Lemon can be used to make cakes.
*Lemon can be used in mocktails.
*Lemon juice can be used by mixing it with water.

Putta Vince

Having more lemon in food or drinking lemon juice for more than once a day may cause acidity based problems in people as lemon is highly acidic in nature. I didn't really know excessive lemon can also increase the chances of asthma. I have lemon juice daily once in the evening when I comeint from walking outside.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Lemon generally is not good for certain people such as ulcer patient because lemon contain a certain acid that may not be favorable to people with this condition. and in whatever we are doing it is always advisable that we have to understand our body system before we take in something that do not agree with us or cause problem.

Empress

Verified member
Drinking lemon water regularly can cause enamel erosion or tooth decay because of the acid in the citrus fruit. Too much lemon water can also lead to heartburn, nausea, vomiting, and other gastroesophageal reflux symptoms