Creating New Threads
- Start threads in the most relevant forum category.
- Don't create empty posts that contain nothing but a link (if you are going to link to a news article for example, give a summary of it in your own words). Be careful when linking to sites you are affiliates with, as it may cross the lines into self-promotion/spamming.
This also should be common sense, but some of the things people like to try and do that isn't allowed...
- Don't hijack threads/topics. This includes (but not limited to) purposely changing the subject, posting in someone's thread.
- Don't be lazy and "post offers". Do not reply to threads with your copy and paste offers (including "check out this link", "check my signature", or "I have a blog, interested?"). Copy/paste posts, junk posts, and other ambiguous replies will be treated as spam and will be deleted, wasting your time and ours. We may also issue spam warnings which could very quickly lead to a ban.
- Don't mask your links with a URL that redirects the user. If you want to link to something, link to the actual page.
- Don't post stuff that is a copy/paste. We don't have any need for duplicate content/plagiarism.