Asking for How do keywords work to boost search engine optimization?

Keep in mind that payment may take 48hours.

Ahxmed

Do keywords really boost search engine optimization. I no at the moment keyword is not really important to seo but most people are still in involve in keywords just to seo their website.

amitkokiladitya

Yes, I strongly believe that keywords play a great role in increasing search engine optimization. The more the amount of keywords included in your text, the more are the chances of the appearance of your content in search engines. In other words, the rate of appearance is directly proportional to the extent of the keywords involved.

A careful study and incorporation of the maximum amount of keywords will surely enhance the end results.

joey_2tep

Keywords definitely have something to do in increasing search engine optimization. According to my research over the internet, we must optimise for user intent, not simply what a user typed into Google.
Google will send people looking for information on a topic to the highest quality, relevant pages it has in its database, often before it relies on how Google ‘used‘ to work, for example, relying on finding near or exact match instances of a keyword phrase on any one page. Hope this helps you a little bit.

jyu143

Yeah, it helps, using right title or keywords is one of the main reasons your blogs or sites become famous, yeah it is hard rank in Google search, but if you use exact keywords or titles it helps the audience to find your sites or your websites using exact keywords or title.

Dictator20

Your SEO keywords are the key words and phrases in your web content that make it possible for people to find your site via search engines. Keyword research is one of the most important, valuable, and high return activities in the search marketing field. Ranking for the right keywords can make or break your website. By researching your market's keyword demand, you can not only learn which terms and phrases to target with SEO. That is why I can say that keyword is very important for others to find your site.

harsumeetsingh

Yes, Keywords are the most important part of the Search Engine Optimisation. In fact, keywords are considered as pillars of SEO.
Let me explain with an example.
Consider the keyword "Digital Marketing Agency", which has millions of searches monthly. If I put efforts in SEO for my website then consider that my website rank in the top 3 on Google, it`s obvious that my website will get most of the click.
So keywords are the most important part of SEO. Keyword selection is the part of SEO where every marketer should spend more time.

Corzhens

The keywords are the tags that you indicate in the contents of your web page. An example is a tag of dog. When someone searches for a kind of dog, your tag may be a cause for inclusion in the search list. Take note that it is not only Google that uses those tags but all search engines so it is important to include keywords that are unique and relevant to the contents of your web page.