How to make website

Sheilaemma

I'd been selling clothes online via social medias and I would like to make my own website but I don't have any hint how to start. Hope you could help.

vhinz

You have to purchase your domain name (your website'sname) and hosting service (storage space for all the files of your website). Mine I purchased my domain and hosting at hostgator. It's a little but costly. But there are other web hosting company where you can purchase domain name and hosting such as godaddy or namecheap. After you purchased a domain name and hosting, you can just select Content Management System (CMS) that is easy to use. Without knowledge in web programming you can create your online store using CMS. Most hosting service has an easy-to-install CMS. If you choose wordpress for example, it would just be easy to setup. In just a matter of minutes you can have your website. What's good about using CMS is you're just going to select a theme that suit your needs. After your website have been set up, you can now start uploading your products. You could also link your social media and your website by just using a plugin. I suggest that you watch on youtube video tutorials about creating a website using wordpress.

If you don't want to spend money for your website, or you just want to practice first, try using wordpress.com. You can register for free and setup your website.

fishbate

Creating a website needs some skills and time. Creating a website from scratch is a great way to personalize your content and cut expenses at the same time. Although you may need some programming and editing skills to create one. But if your willing to spend some amount, you can acquire web services from sites like WIX or some free lancers web programmers.

Once your site is created you still have to get some domain and hosting services to keep your site online. Once your site is up you have to be consistent on your content and always innovate your features this way subscribers will find your site enticing and will keep your site populated.