Offers help in web hosting, Website Development & Design

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...

Salary VS monthly expenses how to budget?

We work to sustain our daily living expenses in weekdays and sometimes weekends. If work demands for overtime then we took it. But no matter how you work...

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...

To loan For Business or not?

I am planning to start my online home business but I am short of capital. They say, start it with small capital but in baking, ingredients are a bit expensive...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Avoiding Shady Forms of Traffic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Avoiding Shady Forms of Traffic

A lot of traffic is rather dishonest. For instance, if someone is offering 10,000 visitors for 5 dollars, then I'd be skeptical. However, that seems stereotypical of companies that deliver pop-under and redirected traffic. Nonetheless, unlike what you'd think using logic, a lot of people seem to fall for these websites - simply because the price is so cheap and quality pay-per-click sites like AdWords are so high. For instance, why would someone want to pay 1 dollar a click for the web hosting niche (and that's probably on the cheap end), when they can get the same visitors for less than 0.01 USD per head? Anyway, though, I think many are wising up to these companies.
    Last edited by TheJason; 10-13-2017, 03:22 AM.

You should always be leery of sites that over-promise in a small window of time. If you want genuine traffic to your blog or website - you'll have to go out and hunt it down yourself. Advertising on and offline, are just a few of the ways to get it done.

Comment

Many of the commercial traffic sites offer traffic, but they are generally not people who are looking for what you have to offer. For instance, if you have a site that caters to US residents with a commercial traffic exchange you might get traffic from overseas that don't have a legitimate interest in your site. I agree with the above poster. Real organic traffic from people who have been searching for a site like yours is the best way to get traffic. Use pertinent keywords to get proper traffic.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

Type the word TR E NDRI without space

Trending

Collapse

Working...
      X