Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WooCommerce Product Description Plugin

Click image for larger version

Name:	WooCommerce-Product-Description-Plugin---Show-on-Shop-Page__.jpg?auto=compress%2Cformat&q=80&fit=crop&crop=top&max-h=8000&max-w=590&s=aaddcc44388519127493a4f2554db80f.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	38.0 KB
ID:	7956
    WooCommerce product description plugin enables you to display a short description of your products on shop, category, and tag pages. It allows you to set the character limit to show short description and enable the editor to display words in bold, underline and other settings. WooCommerce product description plugin lets you select the text color, position, and alignment for product description. The price of this extension is just $19 with a 100% money-back guarantee.