Offers help in web hosting, Website Development & Design

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...

Salary VS monthly expenses how to budget?

We work to sustain our daily living expenses in weekdays and sometimes weekends. If work demands for overtime then we took it. But no matter how you work...

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...

To loan For Business or not?

I am planning to start my online home business but I am short of capital. They say, start it with small capital but in baking, ingredients are a bit expensive...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I get better SEO for my website?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I get better SEO for my website?

My website doesn't rank well on google, is it possible to get better seo ranking? i want my blog to be in the first page of the search engine.

That is pretty hard but not impossible. Even website that is already on top rank somehow finds it hard to maintain the spot especially if Google change its algorithm. The best way to it is creating freshest and valuable content readers would want to read and share. You can also link your blog to your social media accounts to drive more traffic to your blog. Play with tags/keywords as well, I was a SE evaluator and the first thing we do is arrange the engine result more accurately for the users to find exactly what they are looking for since there are actually billions of websites all around the world fighting to the first page.

Comment

First you should know what you are promoting. What kind of blog do you have?

You can ask your family and friends what's the first question that comes in their mind when hearing your blog? From there, you will know what do readers look for in such content.

You can make a longer keyword that is significant. In google search, the more it is long-tailed, the fewer the competition in search engine.

Those are just few tips I know. I hope it could help you grow your blog visit.

Comment

The best way to do that is to do steady seo for your website and take help of marketing techniques like Google Adwords management services and social media marketing like facebook ads. You can also contact a professional seo team for your website.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x

Type the word FIN AN CE without space.

widgetinstance 185 (Trending) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X