Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WooCommerce Product Condition Plugin

Click image for larger version

Name:	WooCommerce-Product-Condition-Plugin.jpg?auto=compress%2Cformat&q=80&fit=crop&crop=top&max-h=8000&max-w=590&s=95111975bdc60050b3bba3078c57f661.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	24252
    WooCommerce product condition plugin enables you to sell different types of merchandise that fit your customers’ needs by setting conditions on the products. WooCommerce product condition plugin displaying the condition of the product such as used, new, like new, refurbished, etc. This plugin adds product condition in schema markup which includes used condition, new condition, damaged condition, or refurbished condition. You can add 20 different conditions that are grouped into four conditioned mentioned above. The cost of this extension is just $25 with a money-back guarantee.