The 3 unique ways to boost your search engine rankings

Jez Pelio

I'm going to share with you three unique ways to boost your search engine rankings and start getting results today.

Boost Organic Website Traffic Tip #1:
The first tip I have for you is to go and buy other properties within your space. Have you noticed that I've bought a lot of other websites and I'm merging into neilpatel.com? It's expensive; you don't have to go as crazy as I am. But it's a great way to grow your search engine rankings without spending a ton of money of SEO. Everyone's like, "oh, SEO takes so much time, it's expensive." There's a lot of people who already have their rankings that aren't making any money Why not just go and buy those sites for pennies on the dollar? It's so much cheaper than doing SEO. Yes, it's crazy, but it works.

Boost Organic Website Traffic Tip #2:
The second unorthodox tip I have for you go after people who promote your competitors. Here's what I mean by this.
Let's say you're A Weber. Aweber is an email solution and your convert kit. You'd want to hit up everyone who's promoting the Aweber offer in their blog post and be like, "Look, if you're promoting Aweber, I can give you higher payouts. Take all of your blog posts that discuss Aweber versus MailChimp and also promote tools like Convertkit, just add us in there. What do you have to lose? We'll pay you to promote us".
The 3 unique ways to boost your search engine rankings - The 3 unique ways to boost your search engine rankings By doing that, you're not only going to get more traffic, but those links will eventually help you boost rankings. You're supposed to no follow them, and I recommend you no follow them if you're paying people, but what I found is, most people are like, look, if your product's amazing, and you teach them how to use your product, because they're probably using the other competitors that they're promoting, and maybe you even give it to them for free, so that way they get more use out of them.
If they like it, in most cases, they'll plug you in for free without asking anything, and because you didn't ask for a link or buy the link, you can get a ton of backlinks.

Boost Organic Website Traffic Tip #3:
The unorthodox third tip I have for you is, when you're trying to get rankings in English, yes it's competitive, and it takes longer. But if you're trying to get rankings in Portuguese, like Brazil for example, or in Latin-America, for all the Spanish languages, guess how long it takes? In many cases you can pop up a brand new website and get rankings, I kid you not, in one or two months.

It's not that competitive. They don't have enough content in Latin-America. Heck, even in some parts of Europe they lack content. When Google lacks content, what do they have to do? They have to rank sites faster because the good ones should be at the top so people can get the information faster. Don't expand your content into all these different countries to get more search traffic. Instead, you need to look at your customer base, where they're coming from, what languages do they speak.

Chima.k

Ok, Got It, I will try it, Thanks for sharing the very informative information. But I want to know what are we doing for backlinks, means which type of backlinks are useful for long time. like classified ads, guest blogging, blogging or anything else....

I think the best way to get good backlink is to have good relevant content on your blog. You can get your backlink from forums and blogs if you post relevant and useful content. I have been doing it and it has help to some extent.