Is Photoshop the best graphic design tool?

Do you try making some logos or editing pictures of yours? What are your experiences in using different apps just make your photo more attractive than before? What do you think is the most preferred app to use in graphic designing?

I guess, Photoshop will do it; having so many tools around it that can help you to freely manipulate every single detail of your photo. I love how Photoshop working because it really make an outburst to your photo. That's why I think it is the best graphic design tool.

What about you?

Kakashi2020

I do think that Adobe in general is the best graphic design program because it has all the solutions to any graphic design needs, which includes photo and video editing, online and offline graphics, Infographics etc. Right now I'm using InDesign and Sparks.

I do think that Adobe in general is the best graphic design program because it has all the solutions to any graphic design needs, which includes photo and video editing, online and offline graphics, Infographics etc. Right now I'm using InDesign and Sparks.

Maybe you just experience a different kind of graphic design tool and that's how you say that there are more better apps than adobe that can be used to edit and design media. I also love InDesign because it makes the user to feel ease when working. I don't know anything about that sparks and hope I know it soon for better experiences. Thanks for giving another suggestion, Cheers!

marloarpo

Adobe Photoshop is the most common in terms of graphics, its features are designed mainly for pictures. You can use Photoshop in creating different shapes of logo. It's easy to mold shapes and you can fairly assigned colors depends on your preferences. However, common results in creating shapes using pen tools its sidings are pixelated. For Logo you can use Adobe Illustrator it's smooth and clear even you maximize the image. I would highly suggest to try the software it's opposite with Photoshop. Good for T-shirts and stickers.

GuestHu

Adobe applications has their own specific functionality. But generally, these are used in designing and editing a video, pictures or a page. When it comes to graphic design, Adobe Illustrator is the best way of creating logos because once exported it becomes a vector file. A file that never loses its quality even resized. But when it comes to editing pictures or photo manipulation, Adobe Photoshop is a better application, as its name suggests. So, you have to know when to use these applications mentioned.