Asking for How you can make your Retirement Money Last?

Keep in mind that payment may take 48hours.
Having money to sustain your standard of living can feel out of your control. Scary. This is especially true when your retirement money is in stocks and bonds since their value can have huge swings. If you're wondering how to make retirement money last after you leave career, here are 7 factors. Knowing you can add some control to your retirement funds is empowering. That’s what I’ll be covering in this video.

1. How Much Money - First, the obvious reality is the amount of money that you have in your investment account from which you’ll draw is under your control.

2. The percent you choose to withdraw

3. 2 above is directly related to how much money you spend in retirement since the more you spend the more you’ll need to withdraw.
4. When and how you invest. You can choose to be a proactive investor based on whether the markets are over valued or undervalued.
5. Cost of Your Wealth Management -You control the amount of fees that you pay for your retirement account.
6. Amount of income from sources outside investment accounts
7. Where you live
These 7 ways can help you not run out of money in retirement.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
We have already calculated the retirement pay of my wife. Since both our pensions are meager and not enough for our daily needs so the retirement pay will be for buying a lot and building an apartment. The rent that we can receive will be an added income to our pension that I think will be enough to maintain our lifestyle and standard of living.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I'm not retired I'm just starting with gig but not working for any governmental working department. My dad is a retired civil servant, his monthly stipend is below $400 per month, which isn't enough to carter for his need. He has a real estate apartments set aside in the rural area that helps him to carter for his needs and live at least happily as a retired civil servant. I'm just working to own lots of investment that will serve me as a pension income means when I'm retired. So money to take care of my needs won't be an issue, i want to be at peace then, and financial buoyant.