Need help in getting a loan

Irwin Clarke

Hello! I'd like to ask if there's a way to get 1000 loan as I'm going to become an enterpreneur and start a small business without involving my personal account. If you have any idea, please let me know. Thank you!

G

DO one thing ask to your friend for 1000 rs because i dont think any bank will approve your loan , ask your friends and family members relatives to give 1000 rs or contact to some person who provides money on loan but they take some percent of interest

leojack

For any bank, there is impossible to give you a loan for 1000. At least 10,000 is the minimum amount. If you need only 1000 better to go with friends or family. Because if go through the bank you have to pay interest even for 1000

You cannot get a loan for 1000 because the minimum amount you can get is 10,000. Nowadays in some mobile apps, they are providing loans up to 5000 for students or employees by their eligibility. The only thing you should do is submit your documents like PAN card, Aadhar card and if you are a student then you must submit educational documents also. If you cannot get a loan through a mobile application then ask your friends or family.