Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC) Forum tactics, methods. Share your ideas of ppc programs like adwords.

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...

Salary VS monthly expenses how to budget?

We work to sustain our daily living expenses in weekdays and sometimes weekends. If work demands for overtime then we took it. But no matter how you work...

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...

To loan For Business or not?

I am planning to start my online home business but I am short of capital. They say, start it with small capital but in baking, ingredients are a bit expensive...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Start Facebook Cost Per Click Advert

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How To Start Facebook Cost Per Click Advert

Starting FaceBook COST-PER-CLICK or CPM advertising campaign is simple. FaceBook cost per click advertisements has become the most reliable methods for getting your online business information in front of the people in your target market.

Starting a FaceBook COST-PER-CLICK or CPM advertising campaign is simple. Just log in and click on the Advertising link on the footer in the bottom of the web page. Next, click on the Create an Ad button at the top of the page. This will then direct you to a simple page where you can create your advert.

Did you try that sir? how much did you earn from that? I'm actually looking for any kind of source of income, or just extra income. I have a plenty of time after work, and I want to make it worth also, by earning some extra income by using internet.

How it really works sir? and how much do you think the income from that? I really want to learn everything about that. All I know is the affiliating program. But it's really hard to do that on your Facebook account. They said I need to have my own website for the affiliating program, but you mention the Facebook about this possible extra income. more details please.
    Last edited by Fecoms; 12-03-2017, 11:50 PM.

Comment

I have really spend money on facebook CPC. Its not as reliable as i used to think but it still work. Before you know it facebook will tell you that you own them a particular amout of money that you need to pay.

Comment

Facebook CPC isn't very reliable to me. If you would observe the users that visits your link, you will see bots mixed in it. I think they did that just to make your ads look like it's getting attention on the market.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x

Type the word BLOG GING without space.

widgetinstance 185 (Trending) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X