What is a PPC campaign?

Young Shu

I don't really no much about ppc, i hope someone should be able to tell you about PPC.
I only know its paid per click (ppc).

ion

How it works? And do you have any suggestion sites to go for the PPC? I heard about that PPC and they said you are able to earn money by clicking ads, but I don't know exactly how much am I able to earn by doing that. I think that's very easy job, if we will consider that as a job.

Heart

PPC is the general term and Google Adwork is great example for it. Where is the advertiser will pay the web owner depending on how much click the ads of the advertisers got on his website.

Anderson Frank

Do you really want to know what is actually PPC? PPC stands for Pay Per Click which is an online adverting model used to convert traffic on any keyword through the google paid ads. For more detail guide you can see this.

The Definitive Guide to PPC Marketing

ydoxy

Pay-per-click, also known as cost per click, is an internet advertising model used to drive traffic to websites, in which an advertiser pays a publisher when the ad is clicked. Pay-per-click is commonly associated with first-tier search engines. If anyone need ppc services then try ydoxy.com

e_kiran

Pay Per Click (PPC) is one of the most trending and effective form of marketing in Digital Marketing World. Most of the business owner are depending upon this practice to reach right audience and make more conversions.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
A PPC campaign, or pay-per-click campaign, is an online advertising strategy in which the advertiser pays a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Basically you're buying visits to your site, rather than attempting to "earn" those visits organically.

Search engine advertising is one of the most popular forms of PPC. It allows advertisers to bid for ad placement in a search engine's sponsored links when someone searches on a keyword that is related to their business offering. For example, if we bid on the keyword "marketing automation," our ad might show up in the very top spot on Google's SERP (search engine results page). When you do a search for marketing automation, you'll see Google's first result will have an ad icon next to it—that means the company paid for that placement.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
PPC campaign is a form of advertisement in which you only pay per click generated from the advert. Different platforms are offering this pay-per-click advertisement campaign for small-scale business owners and online businesses.

Pay-per-click gives you the opportunity to control the amount of money you are going to spend on your advertisement. You can easily check the amount of visitors and click you want to generate with PPC advert campaign.

If you are using Google AdWords pay-per-click campaign, you have the control over the group of people who wants to target.

Google adword pay-per-click campaign comes with keyword planner which will help me to determine the amount you are going to pay for every click for the target keywords.

One thing I like about Google adword pay per click is that it incorporates affiliate marketers into their programs. The majority of the affiliate marketers are using pay per click campaign to build list of target audience for the products they want to promote.

There is a particular model for pay-per-click campaign which can you choose on Google adword if you want to build list. It is easy to create a landing page with this advertisement model.

You can easily lose all your money if you don't know what you're doing with pay-per-click advertisement campaign.