PPC Making Profits with Google Adwords

John.D

I was starting my online marketing just 2 years ago and makes some money from the internet. Yeah, little money from my photoshop skills.

I want to try to setup my own logo's website that will create a logo for a blogspot, same like what you see now at ppc-strategy.blogspot.com. So i'll try make up one and will try to promote via Google Adwords (pay per click) and looks how it's going on. With just usd5, it just pay off to try this great tool.

Plus, I'll place google adsense to that web too :p

I know that bigginer like me will lose some money at first, so i need to ask person that more expert s in this area. (maybe by asking/searching to their blog?)

I have read 5 steps to make money with google adwords, taken from adwords-revealed.com:

Steps Number 1: Target profitable two-tier or residual income niche markets.

First, the products or services that you will promote with Google Adwords should target a niche where people have lots of money and are willing to spend it. In other word, think about what people are willing to buy.
Step Number 2: Use effective tools and software for your Google Adwords keyword research.
Use Effective Tools for Your Google Adwords Keyword Research

First, did you know that you can spy on your competitors keywords by using an amazing tool called GoogSpy: http://www.googspy.com

Simply, enter a domain name of your direct competitors and see what keywords they are bidding on. This little-known secret could make your online profits soar instantly.

Second, as you probably know, the competition among advertisers in ppc marketing is fierce. That's why you should avoid using only free keyword research tools like
Overture's Keyword Selector: http://inventory.overture.com/d/searchinventory/suggestion

You will miss lots of profitable keywords if you do so. To succeed with ppc the only tool that works is WordTracker: http://www.adwords-revealed.com/wordtracker

You should take at least a one day's subscription when you are ready for your keyword research.

Step Number 3: Get a Domain name, a Hosting Account, and Create a Simple
Landing Page

If you don't have your own web site for your niche product or service that you advertise with ppc search engines, you are leaving money on the table.

Step Number 4: Capture Your Google Adwords Visitors' E-mail Addresses

Yes, you can promote affiliate links directly with Google Adwords. However, this way you will lose lots of prospects that could be contacted later.

Picture this...

When you promote an affiliate link you drive traffic directly to your affiliate web site. If a visitor doesn't purchase the product or service immediately, the chances are he or she will never purchase from your affiliate link again.

Of course, top affiliate programs place cookies on their web site visitors' browsers. This way you get paid even if your referral returns to your affiliate web site later. That's why it is important to select the best affiliate programs from the begining.

If you can achieve 1% visitor to sales conversion ratio (it means 1 sale from 100 visitors) with Google Adwords - you have a winner!

Imagine... What if you could set up a simple opt-in form on your landing page and write a great copy encouraging your visitors to subscribe to your newsletter or an e-mail course? You would enjoy not 1% but 20 - 30% visitor to subscriber conversion ratio when driving targeted traffic
to your web site with Google Adwords!

You see, when you capture email addresses, you build a list. And, as they say - money is in the list!

Step Number 5: Follow Up With Your Subscribers and Pre-Sell Your Products
and Services

This step is where you make real profit. Simply, create quality targeted content in your newsletter or ecourse and follow up with your prospects using autoresponders.

It is said that online products and services are sold after 7 - 9 follow up messages. Besides, you can contact your subscribers anytime later as new quality products hit your targeted niche market.

This simple surefire action plan should help you boost your homebased Google Adwords business profit instantly. As you can see, without a web site you cannot profit as much
as you could by simply creating a one-page website.

Now i have some idea!!

G

1.Join your Affiliate Networks
2.Apply for different Affiliate Programs that suit your requirements
3.Promote the Affiliate Program that offers provides benefit
4.Set up your Google AdWords Account
5.Start your Google AdWords Campaign
6.Now your Ads are ready to appear On Google
7.Time has come for Clients to Click on Your Ad
8.Get Ready to Earn Commission.

E

eclicksdigital1

Yes, PPC Services is beneficial for a service based IT company. PPC service helps you to earn the high revue by reaching the potential client in minimum span of time and cost. But you need to create a successful PPC campaign by selected the keywords, Location and target demographic according to your business services.

Visit Eclicks Digital Website getting for professional PPC Services at lowest price. Call us @ 954-292-1717