Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC) Forum tactics, methods. Share your ideas of ppc programs like adwords.

How do you determine what your passion is?

To be honest, I don't know what my passion is. I know what I like to do. I know what I enjoy doing.

But, I don't think liking and doing something...

Involving family and friends in your business

Is it ideal to involve families and friends in your business especially when you are just starting up? Do you think they will work harder for you to help...

How to avoid scam before making money

Have you ever experienced signing up on many money making sites promising you to earn money and not being paid after sleepless nights of hardwork? ...

Business Ideas for a College Student

I am an entrepreneur at heart. Way back, I would always have these weird ideas in my head during classes on how I could start a business and make money....

Would you borrow money to start up a new business

One common factor that is peculiar to all business in the world today is capital to set it up. Without the capital to set up a new business, the business...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Social media Traffic can imapct on your website ranking?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Social media Traffic can imapct on your website ranking?

Hi I am going to start Facebook marketing on my blog can you let me Know about the traffic through social media marketing will effect on our ranking if Bounce rate is low then it will increase or Decrease and if am getting lot of traffic from social websites
    James smith
    https://www.travelogyindia.com/packages/

Your question is not very clear but I will answer according to my understanding. If you mean paid Facebook ads then that you can get you a good number of traffic. What's good in Facebook ads is that you only pay when you get results. If the SEO is what you're saying regarding the bounce rate then I don't think it will really matter because although social signals are considered traffic but not that very detailed to consider the bounce rate.

Comment

I think social media traffic doesn't affect your website ranking. You will gain popularity and generate within your site. A promotion will be easier and it might open for a bigger opportunities for your business. Your product or services will be recognize and it means sales. It will extend a good revenue in later times.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesmith1 View Post
        Hi I am going to start Facebook marketing on my blog can you let me Know about the traffic through social media marketing will effect on our ranking if Bounce rate is low then it will increase or Decrease and if am getting lot of traffic from social websites
        YES! But only if you are using the correct strategy.
        The social media traffic is one of the main reasons for the blog's ranking. Social media is one of the biggest ways to rank your website/blog in today's world and the traffic of social media platforms can be driven to the website/blog to rank it on google. It is really important to do the essential Social Media management for your website if you want to rank it

Comment

Ok got it thanks everyone for your replies
          James smith
          https://www.travelogyindia.com/packages/

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x

Type the word FIN AN CE without space.