Offline Marketing in Macroeconomics

ellisael

I have been an improviser in my time and our team was very amateur and we had to ensure that we do a lot of offline marketing to get our events be attended by at least a decent number of people. Even though improve was the rage during my time, it was still difficult to gather a decent crowd which would cover the venue cost. We tried things ranging from flash mob to door to door pamphlet sharing.

Some things worked and others did. Fast forward to now and i am taking tuition in economics and i was wondering what you all think the point of offline marketing is for like bigger corporations and institutions. Stuff that would be covered under macroeconomics.

This question especially jumped at me when i was reading Principles of Macroeconomics by this very famous professor Greg Mankiw. Especially when i was reading the final bits about bringing the demand and supply rates together. The distribution scale of large institution might never need offline marketing i suppose. Please do share thoughts.

Linnea Sandel

In my view, offline marketing is one of the best way to market any brand. As per my past experience, I have used some best promotional products for promoting my brand name such as popsockets, Pens, Keychains, Car air fresheners, etc. The distributing process is the perfect idea to showcase your brand name in front of the people and it really works.