Discuss any Offline Marketing Strategies and marketing campaigns.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Offline Marketing Ideas for College Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASK Offline Marketing Ideas for College Events

How To Market a College event? Ensure you get your event advertised on campus social media. Be sure to ask the institution to advertise your activity on the student activities blog site, link to any Facebook content, and so on.
    1. Business Cards. This isn't just one of the great offline marketing ideas; it's more or less essential for any business. ...
    2. Create Pamphlets. ...
    3. Send Seasonal Cards. ...
    4. Put Out Press Releases. ...
    5. Leave Branded Items at Key Locations. ...
    6. Speak at Events. ...
    7. Paper Emails. ...
    8. Cross Promotions.

Your suggestions for promoting college event are very good. One can use these ideas for promoting any type of event. Attending events and using branded promotional product is an interesting idea for marketing an event. However i would like to suggest social media too.As college events generally mostly includes youth and most of the present generation is social savvy. So promoting your event via social media will have positive impact.
    Promotional Products Wholesale Supplier
    Information on Custom Printed and Personalized Products

Comment

These are good ways of marketing an event in a cheap way. They are not really capital intensive. I will consider some the option Ages mentioned because they are all affordable.
      Life always offers you a second chance. It's called tomorrow.

Comment

I really like your suggestions for offline marketing because you have given us very useful information. The events are one of the best ideas to promote any business where you can spread your brand awareness so first, there should be the need of people and by using these methods, a promoter can easily get the so many people in their event and can promote their brand name.

Comment

It is a wonderful posting and I really like your suggestions for offline marketing. The events are one of the best ideas to promote any business where you can spread your brand awareness so first, there should be the need of people and by using these methods, a promoter can easily get the so many people in their event and can promote their brand name.
          Wholesaler of Custom Products

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x

Type the word without space DE B T