Market with a smile

Henrywrites

Offline marketing has been proven to be one of the most difficult ways that you can market your goods. While it can bring loads of sales especially when you do it well, it can also be frustrating at times. What I always advice people is to put a smile on the face when marketing because that is what is going to definitely make the client/ customer be in a super mood to do business with you.

Corzhens

I fully agree with that smile by the seller. This reminds me of my trip to Vietnam a few years back. I met a vendor of clothes and personal accessories in one mall. She was always smiling even if I was asking for a big discount. She would even tap my shoulder in saying that the price I want is way below her capital. In the end, we became friends and I bought a lot of merchandise from her. We are still in contact today via Facebook.

Jelineex

Smiling is a good way to attract one's attention. It gives curiosity and mystery. It brings a positive vibes. I also think that aside from smiling it is better to know the product your selling. There are times that agent or seller don't know what they are selling. ( Ha.Ha.Ha ) I often observed this on mobile shop. A sale lady is so accommodating with pleasant attitude but when you asked further question she can't answered well. The lack of knowledge will not help to convince a buyer. It's also nice to have a good sense of humor. It's an effective strategy to win the heart of the customer.

Linnea Sandel

Offline marketing has been proven to be one of the most difficult ways that you can market your goods. While it can bring loads of sales especially when you do it well, it can also be frustrating at times. What I always advise people is to put a smile on the face when marketing because that is what is going to definitely make the client/ customer be in a super mood to do business with you.

I totally agree with you that while marketing or dealing with the customers, there should be a positive smile on a face so that it attracts or impresses the customers easily. This is a wonderful way to do the offline marketing with the customer but one more thing I would like to add is that the high-quality products also matter because it can easily sell out your products in the maximum quality.

A smile can make customers feel instantly comfortable or defray their anger. This simple act can welcome any customer into a retail location or begin to resolve a bad customer service situation. This has become even more important as customers are seeking a personal and individual connection.