Have you ever tried door to door marketing offline

Inem

I know we must times don't consider this type of marketing routine offline but it seem to be most effective because it tends to make one come in contact with those that we are having the products for. Personally I know I patronise those that stops by my home to market their products. It alone easy for buyers since I don't need to go out there to buy and it saves time and efforts on the buyers path.

Have you ever tried home to home marketing. What was or has been your experience?

fishbate

I never tried it but like other strategies there's an advantage and disadvantage in getting into offline marketing. One advantage is making a sale on the spot, the ability to make deals on the go is very essential in a business. Going door to door will make sales percentage higher on a daily basis. One disadvantage of offline marketing is the scope of coverage, unlike online the ability of advertising on wide range of potential costumers on very little.

But like any other business, it takes determination and perseverance to become successful. Either you go offline or online, it still depends on your management and strategy.

Inem

I never tried it but like other strategies there's an advantage and disadvantage in getting into offline marketing. One advantage is making a sale on the spot, the ability to make deals on the go is very essential in a business. Going door to door will make sales percentage higher on a daily basis. One disadvantage of offline marketing is the scope of coverage, unlike online the ability of advertising on wide range of potential costumers on very little.

But like any other business, it takes determination and perseverance to become successful. Either you go offline or online, it still depends on your management and strategy.
I totally agree with you, marketing alone wouldn't cut it ,we also needs determination and perseverance especially when it comes to door to door sales because sometimes people attitude can put one off,especially If we come in contact with very rude people.

lucycarter

No, i never tried it. I don't think it's more profitable when you have more different ways of doing marketing. Like if you are short on investment then you can rely on Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Optimization (SMO) for your brand. ANd if you have money to invet then you can use Pay Per Click (PPC) or invest in promotional products to boost your brand value. If you are looking to target locally, i would rather go with offline marketing such as Promotional Products, flyers, newspaper advertising.

Chima.k

Though I have tried Door to door marketing, it can be stressful at first at same time fun when you meet a good customer or client.

For instance I can work up to a potential client office or house and tell them about my product, the most important thing is if you have your product at hand they wouldn't mind for you to test it and they go ahead to buy the product.

jasminemax

I never tried door to door marketing offline but I always wanted to do so. Though it sounds easy it also has its own minus. First it needs a lot of time for the seller to reach each and every targeting customers. But after reaching and convincing them about the product the remaining task will be quite easy. Transparency between the seller and customer is most important in this type of door to door marketing strategy to become a successful entrepreneur.

A

aniket23456

I've also tried many times but i didn't get any sales and i bored with my job.But then I've seen my friends new Porsche car and asked about how he get this car.He told me that he sells online so no disappointment was felt.Now I'm also earning $500/week with this Guaranteed method.

arunima25

Verified member
Door to door marketing is talked as being an outdated method of marketing these days. But trust me, till date it's one of the most effective one. It has more element of personal connection and many businesses might benefit more through that. However, it is definitely tiring and time consuming for sure

I have tried this kind of marketing. This was not for any business but for some social service. I work for one Non government organization that takes care of special needs adults and youths.. this campaign was for fund raising for some new constructions and also as an invitation to one of the fund raising event organised by the same organization where they showcased arts, crafts and other items made by the special needs people are f the organization.
We did a mix of both online and offline marketing. We did spread the words through social media platforms and WhatsApp groups. But then we made groups and weng around neighbourhood spreading the words. And trust me at the end, our offline marketing strategy got more people coming to the fund raising event and buying stuff. We got more donations also through the door to door fund raising. And we were too tired and exhausted at the end of it. Fortunately most of the people whom we met were kind, polite and generous. But few of them were rude and did shut down their doors on us. Some of these people whom we met on our door to door continue to donate to the organization till date. So, all the efforts were worth.