Discuss any Offline Marketing Strategies and marketing campaigns.

How to avoid scam before making money

Have you ever experienced signing up on many money making sites promising you to earn money and not being paid after sleepless nights of hardwork? ...

Why do the traders need to control their emotions

Excitement is both a wonderful and dangerous thing. Because it can either increase your consciousness or distract you from. For example, when you are...

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever tried door to door marketing offline

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you ever tried door to door marketing offline

I know we must times don't consider this type of marketing routine offline but it seem to be most effective because it tends to make one come in contact with those that we are having the products for. Personally I know I patronise those that stops by my home to market their products. It alone easy for buyers since I don't need to go out there to buy and it saves time and efforts on the buyers path.

Have you ever tried home to home marketing. What was or has been your experience?

I never tried it but like other strategies there's an advantage and disadvantage in getting into offline marketing. One advantage is making a sale on the spot, the ability to make deals on the go is very essential in a business. Going door to door will make sales percentage higher on a daily basis. One disadvantage of offline marketing is the scope of coverage, unlike online the ability of advertising on wide range of potential costumers on very little.

But like any other business, it takes determination and perseverance to become successful. Either you go offline or online, it still depends on your management and strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbate View Post
      I never tried it but like other strategies there's an advantage and disadvantage in getting into offline marketing. One advantage is making a sale on the spot, the ability to make deals on the go is very essential in a business. Going door to door will make sales percentage higher on a daily basis. One disadvantage of offline marketing is the scope of coverage, unlike online the ability of advertising on wide range of potential costumers on very little.

But like any other business, it takes determination and perseverance to become successful. Either you go offline or online, it still depends on your management and strategy.
      I totally agree with you, marketing alone wouldn't cut it ,we also needs determination and perseverance especially when it comes to door to door sales because sometimes people attitude can put one off,especially If we come in contact with very rude people.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

What is the month after June?

widgetinstance 185 (Trending) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X