Online or Offline Advertising

Martinsx

Every business thrive with advertising because it is the only way that you are going to get people who will likely patronize your goods. Now looking at these, people have so many options to take when they are looking to advertise what they're selling.

It can either be through online advertising or offline advertising. Now when it's through online advertising there are so many ways which one can use to talk about those goods, it can be either through email marketing, through Facebook, it can be through Twitter, it can be through any of the social media networks that one can use to advertise those good and when used well it's going to be very effective in getting people to know about the goods.
​​​​​​
But if it is through offline advertising it will be used through billboard, newspaper, magazine and every other means that one can get that is not online but in real direct form.

Between online and offline advertising which one would you prefer?

lucycarter

Every business thrive with advertising because it is the only way that you are going to get people who will likely patronize your goods. Now looking at these, people have so many options to take when they are looking to advertise what they're selling.

It can either be through online advertising or offline advertising. Now when it's through online advertising there are so many ways which one can use to talk about those goods, it can be either through email marketing, through Facebook, it can be through Twitter, it can be through any of the social media networks that one can use to advertise those good and when used well it's going to be very effective in getting people to know about the goods.
​​​​​​
But if it is through offline advertising it will be used through billboard, newspaper, magazine and every other means that one can get that is not online but in real direct form.

Hello Martinsx,

It is quite difficult to choose between online or offline marketing technique. It totally depends on
1. what is your targeting area?
2. How much money you can invest in promotions?

If you are looking to target all over the world then you can use both online as well as offline marketing. But according to me, online marketing is the best option for targeting worldwide. In this marketing method, you can do Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Optimization (SMO), Social Media Marketing (SMM) to promote your brand. And if you can invest some money then you can do Pay Per Click (PPC) for promoting your business. It is proven method to bring maximum leads in shorter time period.

Now if you are looking to target on a particular region or want to promote your brand locally then offline marketing is best option for you. In this method you can use help of flyers, newspapers, or tv advertising. You can also take help of promotional products to imprint your brand name and distribute them as giveaway. It will greatly help you to promote your business brand name and bring in more customers.

KindFood1

I do not know about offline marketing, but with online, email and SMS are becoming more and more popular. Now, various services are becoming increasingly popular for managing your mailbox and mailbox settings, for example, massmailsoftware.com, allowing you to track and monitor your email messages, emails and everything related to your mailbox.

Martinsx

Hello Martinsx,

It is quite difficult to choose between online or offline marketing technique. It totally depends on
1. what is your targeting area?
2. How much money you can invest in promotions?

If you are looking to target all over the world then you can use both online as well as offline marketing. But according to me, online marketing is the best option for targeting worldwide. In this marketing method, you can do Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Optimization (SMO), Social Media Marketing (SMM) to promote your brand. And if you can invest some money then you can do Pay Per Click (PPC) for promoting your business. It is proven method to bring maximum leads in shorter time period.

Now if you are looking to target on a particular region or want to promote your brand locally then offline marketing is best option for you. In this method you can use help of flyers, newspapers, or tv advertising. You can also take help of promotional products to imprint your brand name and distribute them as giveaway. It will greatly help you to promote your business brand name and bring in more customers.

Perfect! I definitely agree with you on your assessments on how important using both online and offline. Truly, the market situation, product nature and one's targeting specifics goes a long way in determining the best marketing strategy to be used in order to achieve the best results.

Jelineex

I think advertisement either online or offline is always important for a business to be recognize. It is a good marketing strategy. If I were to choose I prefer online marketing because it's more convenient and easy. You can always start promoting on social media. It has a wider scope and information is widely spread. It's hassle free. People will always find new products online since mostly like spending time on the net.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Online or offline advertising is good, what I think online advertising is easy so I prefer online advertising when it comes to business or marketing of product,, using social media like Facebook WhatsApp Instagram and telegram for advertising you were very helpful because using this means for your advertisement won't cost you, you also meet a lot of people who may in return be your personal customer, note when advertising your business online you must have a safe and fast delivery method.

Briangsam

Online marketing relies on the internet to disseminate messages, but offline marketing still has its place in traditional channels and even live events. Companies that have effective online marketing strategies have an edge from those that focus on offline strategies: they have access to millions of target customers online. With less money and less efforts to produce marketing results, Internet marketers can reach large numbers of people unlike offline marketing.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Advertising online is the best ,the reason I'm saying so is that online is the community to billions of people and most of those people search for one thing or the other that might be beneficial to their life,if you advertise online there is a higher possibility of meeting people who might be interested in the services you are willing to offer.

PICKFORD

Verified member
I prefer online advertising because that's the best way in which you can promote or market your product,using online advertisement via social media such as Facebook WhatsApp Instagram telegram and Twitter is the best way because this means is free and easy to use,using honour advertising you can get all attract more customers to your buy your products, so online advertising is the best.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor

As for me I will prefer online advertising because many people will be able to see it.
Online advertising will all you to advertise you product in so many places and those people that has seen it might also help you to tell some of their friends when ever they need that product and place a call across to you when need be. But offline is for only people who pass through where you place the signboard and by so doing only few people will know that you are advertising your product.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
For a small or medium scale offline business it would be an offline advertising for me especially for a retail business like restaurants or convenience store. For an online business it would naturally be an online advertisement so that it can cater to the potential customers. However, online advertising is not that easy to you also need to be very creative.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Choosing of either offline or online business I believe you supposed to be based on the type of business that you will want to promote all the business that you own. No matter what I am also of the opinion that you can very well use the two if you believe that you can afford it.