Ideas for MARKETERS, ADVERTISERS, SELLERS

G

Marketing and selling efforts are required in order to sell any product on the market. And, in order to advertise any product it is necessary to know consumer psychology very well and be able to competently use this knowledge.

However, in addition to natural needs of Homo sapiens well-known and actively exploited by marketers, as it turned out as a result of our research, each person has his/her own, unique physiological needs dictated by his/her natural program.

We have also found that there are about 293 models of such needs (according to the number of human subtypes). Marketers are not able to create product advertisements, which everyone would like because their lack knowledge about these subtypes and needs of each of them. At the same time, marketers are unable to create an artificial demand that would be equal to natural.

As a result, each product has its own category of buyers, although in reality the entire human population can buy any product: all that is needed is not one version of the ad, but multiple (according to the number of human subtypes).

Thus, a product being advertised must be considered from different points of view (in other words: different psychophysiological needs). We could share how to do this on practice within the framework of a joint project with marketers/advertisers/sellers of anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

lucycarter

I completely agree with you that its quite difficult to create one or few version of ads for all type of people. Every person has its own point of view for buying a product. So i think its better to use some freebies or promotional products that are commonly used by all on a daily basis. Like all people use smartphone now a days, so a popsocket phone holder is a good promotional product for anyone. Similarly, a cotton canvas bag or stylish paper bag will be helpful for shopping or picking up groceries. This offline strategy may work in place of placing different ads for all different type of persons.

What are your views on this? Please reply.

Chima.k

One type of advert can't work or serve everyone needs, people with different interest needs ad that suit their needs.
More importantly before advertising online or offline, make sure you know your target audience.
Similarly, a cotton canvas bag or stylish paper bag will be helpful for shopping or picking up groceries. This offline strategy may work in place of placing different ads for all different type of persons.
With these being said one still needs to know his target audience, so you don't end up giving your promotional product to people who have no interest in the kind of business you do.

Linnea Sandel

Nice ideas you have shared with us and I completely agree with you that if we are advertising any product then it should be required to know the interest of the customer because if they are not happy with that then there is not a benefit of advertising those products. I think it is really helpful ideas for me so thank you...