Blessing Ojoboe

*SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING Tutorial*- VAM Enterprises

*Content:*
✅ Facebook Sponsored Marketing
✅ Instagram Sponsored Marketing
✅ WhatsApp Sponsored Marketing
✅ Digital Marketing

*BENEFITS:*
✅ You can use this knowledge to learn how to market your product to reach thousands of Audience
✅ You can help people do advert and charge them extra coz many people don't know how to use Social Platforms for marketing
✅ You can get a job to handle the social platform for a firm, individual and Many More...
•••Every person, company need a marketer and social media marketing is a weapon.

*Training Fee:* N1500

*Date* : Thursday 14th November, 2019

*Venue:* Main WhatsApp
Or click on this link below to message us??
https://wa.me/2348072633727

Notice:
*Referral Bonus:* Refer 3 people and partake for free✊?

Blessing Ojoboe

DON’T OPEN YOUR CAR BOOTH FROM INSIDE FOR ANYONE.

On my way home today at around 8:15 pm, as soon as I took a right turn from star gate towards old terminal, a policeman signalled me to stop.

As I stopped, he asked me to open the booth of the car. I opened the booth from inside and was about to step down, but the policeman said, “Ok Ok u may go.”

I started my car and started driving, but something struck my mind, as from my rear view mirror, I saw one of the policemen immediately on his phone.

I went a bit ahead and finding a good road light stopped my car. Switching off the engine I went and opened my car booth.

Guess what.... I was shocked to see two small zip lock pouches with white crystals inside. I was numbed but just decided to throw it away and thanked God for saving me from such rascals who would have caught me in a drug related case.

The policemen must have informed their colleagues standing at the next checkpoint to get hold of so and so car number.

I was correct in my guess. Approximately, half a mile later, I was stopped by another policeman. This time too I was asked to open my booth.

Now I got down, went behind and opened the booth physically. I'm sure they must have been puzzled and surprised that they did not find anything.

Please don’t open your car booth from inside, for anyone, even at Malls. Always step down and open the booth with keys and permit searching under your own supervision

Share To Save Ourselves.

Copied