Asking for How to advertise on instagram?

Keep in mind that payment may take 48hours.

Jez Pelio

I want to advertise on Instagram but i don't know how to place advert on Instagram. My Facebook advert is not getting any impression and its not showing up for people to click so for this reason i will like to know how i can advertise on Instagram.

penslinger

the best way to do this is to let other people in Instagram market your product or page. Much better if that person has a lot of followers and both the account holder and followers or fans are active as well. This might be hard because you need connections but once you break the barriers your going to be in for a good ride.

Last edited:

evveio

Instagram is a great platform to advertise if you follow other businesses and accounts that have similar focus as the topic of products or services you are promoting on your Instagram. This encourages audiences of the same interest to follow your account, and you may gain loyal customers who are already fans of the product or service you are offering. There is also a promotion section of Instagram business that will advertise your post (also called promoted posts) for a fee. This gets your post onto other people's feed.

I would also suggest linking your online website to your account, which can be displayed on your main page. It is best to have a business account, which can be set up once you create a normal Instagram account. It is an option under settings. This provides you with insights for how well your posts are doing, and it also puts a button on your main profile page that customers can email you through.

Have contests or giveaways. This not only rewards loyal followers, but if you set it up where the contest participants have to re-post the giveaway post and share it with a certain hashtag or tagging the company's username, you might be able to spread your reach and get more people interested in what you are selling. Amazon has a useful giveaway program. Entice people to enter your giveaways or contests. It will draw in people who may find themselves to want to purchase your product or service for themselves in the end.

gelotologist

You can probably advertise on Instagram by getting or chat some influencers that has a hundred thousands to millions of followers. You can chat them to at least advertise your product and pay them for as much as 10-15$, depending on your deal. I've been doing this for a week and they probably works but not as effective as doing some real ads on Instagram, but still it can make your sales go higher.

kgord

I have often wondered if it would be worth it to create an account on instagram for advertising purposes. It seems like a forum populated mostly by the young, but I could be wrong about this. I think it's popularity kind of pales in comparison to most of the advertising platforms but it could be something that is worth looking into. I think all mediums should be considered when it comes to advertising.

solji05

You can use websites that offers posting ads on instagram. These websites acts as a guide for you to posts your products online. Or the easy way is to simply post pictures or videos and create a hashtags that is related to the product and common to the other people who also wanting to buy. Also use carousel ads, users can swipe to see additional images and a call to action button takes them to a website to learn more.

ankitakumari

Instagram is a great platform to advertise if you follow other businesses and accounts that have similar focus as the topic of products or services you are promoting on your Instagram. This encourages audiences of the same interest to follow your account, and you may gain loyal customers who are already fans of the product or service you are offering. There is also a promotion section of Instagram business that will advertise your post (also called promoted posts) for a fee. This gets your post onto other people's feed.

I would also suggest linking your online website to your account, which can be displayed on your main page. It is best to have a business account, which can be set up once you create a normal Instagram account. It is an option under settings. This provides you with insights for how well your posts are doing, and it also puts a button on your main profile page that customers can email you through.

Have contests or giveaways. This not only rewards loyal followers, but if you set it up where the contest participants have to re-post the giveaway post and share it with a certain hashtag or tagging the company's username, you might be able to spread your reach and get more people interested in what you are selling. Amazon has a useful giveaway program. Entice people to enter your giveaways or contests. It will draw in people who may find themselves to want to purchase your product or service for themselves in the end.

Thank you evveio , for sharing these tips. I was looking for some simple and straightforward tips like this. It will surely help me in promoting my website on social media.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I don't have any idea about advertising on Instagram, but I think the best way to advertise on Instagram is creating a page of your own in which you advertise or promote your product or business, when you post or advertise your business in your page or group, people who come online will check out the product you advertise, some may have interest to buy the products, so I think they will go to comment button and request for the product, since I don't know much about advertising or promoting your business using Instagram I think this is one of the way to do that.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Free advertising in social media is not easy. You have to be creative enough to get engagements. First is the spiel of your promotion. It would be better to include images in the posts so that your followers can be curious. If there is something interesting in the spiel or in the caption then you can get more readers and probably future followers.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Instagram is definitely one of the best social media platform to advertise your products or services. All you need to do is to gather a lot of followers or even average followers, then you can start promoting your product and get a lot of customers. You can also run adverts on the platform and get a lot of sales.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Instagram is a big social media platform, with high userbase, owned by same person that owns Facebook. In order to use instagram to promote your products or brand, by using ads, you need to build large followers in your instagram account, and it should be only targeted ones and not anyhow users. Then you can link your website to it, buy ads direct from instagram and place on your page, and display it on the selected area you want it.

Setho

VIP Contributor
You can basically advertise your business on Instagram using edit the paid method or using the free method period Instagram is not going to charge you any fees if you open a page and build followers and then begin to promote your business. You can also wants to reach a wider audience by using their paid advertisement.