Asking for My Facebook advert is not showing

Keep in mind that payment may take 48hours.

Jez Pelio

I place advert on Facebook the advert is approved and am not getting clicks or much view. I even made the advert to appear to about 8 English speaking countries up till now the advert doesn't get click or views and on my fb advert manager the ad is showing ruining. Amount spent $0.0. Please guys what can i do to make my advert to get click or work properly.

I have run this same advert and it perform well before, now i wonder why is not getting views or click.

caredexy

Hi there! With regards to your concern you can actually make a report regarding on your issue at facebook helpdesk and I am pretty sure that your concern will be addressed properly. In cases like this, you may contact also the facebook affiliates and ask a question. Hope this helps!

Dictator20

Maybe the Facebook deleted it or didn't approved it. Facebook become stricter now a days, In my case I posted a video advertisement and before they let me post it they ask me to wait for a minute because they will check it first, after 2 minutes a received a notification saying, that my video is approved to post. Thankfully. Try to repost it again, if still not showing maybe the facebook is really blocking it.

HazelTing

I think there is something wrong with their program or maybe somebody has manipulated your account. Just be reminded that there are computer nerd persons out there that could be able to manipulate somebody's FB account. Maybe, you report this problem to the administrator of Facebook or Advert so that they could trace up the root or cause of the problem and fix the problem.

xobe

There are so many things to be considered on this situation. Facebook platform is very strict when it comes to advertisements. Once they found out that your account is a dummy one, they will flagged you out and never retrieved it. It happened to me last year on my dummy account because one of my friend offer this facebook rental page for ads and I'll get paid monthly. I received the amount but after a month they locked me out and have no access on my dummy one. The ads are still running but I cannot control it any longer.