Two Free Sites To Market Your Business

spleendingo

There's one thing we all need to grow an online business successfully: TRAFFIC! Without eyes on our blogs, websites, or links we can have the best product in the world and still not make any money. There are any number of ways to drive traffic. I'd like to tell you about two websites that work pretty good for me and may work for you as well.

The first one is called LEADS LEAP: http://******/314NC5o
This is a traffic exchange with a twist. You will view other people's ads to gain credits in order to promote your own sites, links, pages, etc. However, unlike most traffic exchanges, the longer you view ads the more credits you'll earn. In turn, this means people will be viewing your ads longer (which increases the chances of them clicking it should they find it interesting). As a free member, you'll be able to place three ads at one time. You may pause them, or change them at any time. Plus, they have a referral program, autoresponder, and capture page creator even for free members! View only 10 ads a day and you'll also receive a daily bonus. It starts at 1 cent, but each day you use it, the bonus increases.

The second one is called CashJuice: http://******/312lNdV
CashJuice allows you to view ads in the post rotator (5 second view time) and, in return, you can place one of your ads for a 1 to 1 ratio. For each ad you view, someone will view yours. What makes this site great is the social aspect. It has a "Facebook like" feed that allows you to post status updates or offers up to three times a day as a free member. People are helpful and friendly and they are always looking for new money-making opportunities. If they like what you're offering, they WILL check it out. Plus, you can connect to others and get good advice. It's a friendly, community-oriented website and I enjoy it.

While both of these sites have upgrade options available, there's no hard sell to get you to do so. You may remain a free member if you want, forever. I'll leave it up to you to decide if the upgrades are worth it or not. I hope you find these two sites helpful in your quest to make money online. Have a great day! :)