How can I promote my business for free?

Linnea Sandel

For promoting your business without spending money, you can do basic SEO of your website or can run a PPC. If I talk about paid marketing, then it will help you to advertise your business effectively and people will know more about your brand. I know you do not want to spend money on promoting your business but trust me that offline marketing strategies are good to use. You do not need to spend much money because there are cost-effective promotional products that will help you to increase your branding. I have also tried this method and get a positive result. I have imprinted promotional products with my brand name and used them for distributing purposes.

Mattlebl

I really don't no how crowd marketing is and I doubt if it's free. Thanks all for sharing useful information on how to promote business for free.

One of the simplest method u have found is social media marketing, and I understand it requires lot of effort and having lot of fans and followers.

Just try to searsh more information about it. It's easier than social networks. Just do it Dude!

Fautro

The way I'm going to mention is not free, but it doesn't cost much compared to its efficiency. Have you heard of influencer marketing? You can read more about it here, but in short, you're getting promoted via influencers mentioning your product in their videos or posts on social media.

G

I have tried so many different strategies to get my marketing off the ground. I am yet to make more than $100 in a month. Recently, my neighbor got into this funnel book for free and he decided to go all in, well in one week he grossed over $2000 with this program. Has anyone else tried it? Because, now, I'm thinking of going all in, because I've seen it for myself.

Has anyone else tried this ? Because now that I've seen the results, I think I'm going all in.

Corinthianus

Is your business online or offline? Because there are many ways to go about it you just need to put in the time. So much of the posters here have already given great advice so I'm gonna make mine short.

If it's online:
1. Social media - take advantage of twitter, facebook and instagram. Post valuable content that will get your customers to call you. Write engaging headlines.
2. Online forums - quora etc. depends on your product or service. This requires you to be active in some sites but it'll be worth it when you become someone's trusted adviser on a topic.

Offline:
1. Word of mouth - Get a good reputation in your community. Give away some free samples, ask for reviews etc.
2. Friends and family - They're your first customers. Ask their opinion on your product/service. Ask them to spread the word in their circles.

P

Palvis

This site teach you how to promote business and affiliate marketing for free with video tutorials but to get started you will have to pay a registration fee of 24$

astraherondale

I agree with everyone here - social media is your best bet if you want to promote your business for free. Mind you, however, social media is saturated with all sorts of people and competition is tough. You'd have to be smart and creative when marketing your business in order to get to your target audience. Social media can get you noticed, but what will keep your customers coming is good quality service. Word-of-mouth is still the best way to promote your business, it's free of charge and you won't have to do a thing because your satisfied customers will do it for you.

Dino

I advice crowd marketing. Just try search more information in google.

I really don't no how crowd marketing is and I doubt if it's free. Thanks all for sharing useful information on how to promote business for free.

One of the simplest method u have found is social media marketing, and I understand it requires lot of effort and having lot of fans and followers.

A

AAW

Content creation might be something you'll enjoy Dino.

Think in terms of blogging, or other creative pursuits like designing an eBook to create some authority for yourself online... being unknown in your chosen niche won't help you much until your potential audience warms to you and seeks to learn from you - not just to buy.

If you are confident in front of a camera, consider making some short vids to post online via YT or any social media platform. Whatever you choose to do - do it from the heart (if quality is high on your list).

T

twins1908

You can use all the obvious forms of free advertising but this is a long drawn out process. I promote a business which unfortunately is not free but is very cheap and you can get results straight away.You can get 500 engagements ( all 100% real people no bots) for about £26.I use this to send traffic to my social media platforms.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There are so many ways in which you can promote your business for free, such as using social media like Facebook WhatsApp Instagram and telegram, using Facebook to advertise or promote your business is easy and free, using Facebook to market your product we will take your business to the next level because a lot of people you come online to check out the quality of your product how you sell them, if they are interested they will order it, it's very simple and easy to use.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The most popular marketing for free is using social media. If you have no budget then what you can do is to promote your business in your social media accounts. Post it 2 or 3 times a week for your followers to know. There is no need to post every day because you can be accused of spamming and that will not be a good impression for the potential customers.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The asnwers of this question is depends on various factors which you need to consider. What kind of business you want to promote? If it is online business, then please consider using online marketing techniques to promote your business. You can use Facebook or twitter to promote your online store and even start a Youtube channel. I would advise you to start a website and earn ad revenue from your website.

Massly

I think that social networking sites are not good at free marketing. The best way is to send emails. Call me private and I will send you a free site. You can send 1000 people.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The majority of the social media networks out there do not actually charge you for opening an account and building an audience. If you will want to advertise to people free of charge then you should consider building an audience on a social media network and then I'm going to gym them to buy from your business.

Dino

I did like to promote my business for free, because i don't have the fund to market or promote my business. Are there any way i can promote my business for free without spending any money?

Linnea Sandel

It is very simple to promote a business, use social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. this can be the best platform for you to advertise your business online without paying any money. Here you can post anything related to your business and can encourage the people towards your services.