Internet Marketing Forum for topics related to Marketing Strategy including ideas on how to market your business product and services.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I promote my business for free?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have tried so many different strategies to get my marketing off the ground. I am yet to make more than $100 in a month. Recently, my neighbor got into this funnel book for free and he decided to go all in, well in one week he grossed over $2000 with this program. Has anyone else tried it? Because, now, I'm thinking of going all in, because I've seen it for myself.

Has anyone else tried this ? Because now that I've seen the results, I think I'm going all in.

Comment

Is your business online or offline? Because there are many ways to go about it you just need to put in the time. So much of the posters here have already given great advice so I'm gonna make mine short.

If it's online:
      1. Social media - take advantage of twitter, facebook and instagram. Post valuable content that will get your customers to call you. Write engaging headlines.
      2. Online forums - quora etc. depends on your product or service. This requires you to be active in some sites but it'll be worth it when you become someone's trusted adviser on a topic.

Offline:
      1. Word of mouth - Get a good reputation in your community. Give away some free samples, ask for reviews etc.
      2. Friends and family - They're your first customers. Ask their opinion on your product/service. Ask them to spread the word in their circles.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

Type the word without space DE B T