Digital Marketing

Emma Sali

Place
you're probably thinking what does place got to do with the digital domain well the place refers to the distribution or channel of access by the location where the exchange take place it is how your customer accesses or takes receipt of the product or service this means that the place really becomes your various digital domain so it could be a website it could be your social media platforms it could be the the apps that than you've got and we've seen some big changes the way things are aboard and sold the class example is music where in the past we had vinyl than the CD and now more and more people are using things places like I tuned to download mp3 formats for their listening pleasure the place as I mentioned also includes social media platforms because now Facebook and Twitter and number of the other social media providers are allowing you to buy items or sell items over their particular platforms so it's not just about the what was the traditional websites that you tell all the bricks and water sites it's a whole variety of different domains that you can sell upon.
Digital_marketing

The other key thing that you should remember is that the Internet has no boundaries so you could be a small provider based in a little town or village selling to everyone on this planet I mentioned earlier on as well the this issue of geo targeting in a particularly if you're using mobile devices one of the things that you must make sure is that your sites are optimized so that when individuals are searching for you particularly if you're in a retail environment that you can be identified as the nearest source with a map that appears this is an example of McDonald's where I searched line for the that simply just typed in McDonald's and it's it's come up with the nearest mcdonalds to to my location.

Delievery Process
Process element of the marketing mix the process is the set of activities that lead to the delivery of the product or service of your organization and the process you select can expand or restrict your market so what do I mean by that well you may have a process in place that requires the individual to put in a
great deal of information about themselves before they purchase the item or service that you are providing you really need to make sure that this way of getting the information is as simple as possible and it does not confuse the customer or annoy the customer there should be things in place that will help remember what they've done before so that they can remember their their address or
maybe in their their credit card details but you must if you're doing that sort of thing ensure that the customer is satisfied that you are able to securely hold their air information and not let it be hacked by individuals who would use it for criminal activities.

People
Now because we are talking about the digital domain you might think that people are disparate from the way things are set up but like the traditional method it is very important you know in every organization it is the people who ultimately deliver the the product or service either directly or indirectly to the customers their attitude skills and behaviors will have a big part in influence people to either love or hate the brand now some of the things that to you should consider in the digital domain is the web chat options or videos too explain the the product or services that you're selling the web chat is one that a lot of organizations are using so it's able to identify when you are on the site and a little pop-up message will come up saying that would you like a chat would you like to find out a bit more information about the product or service that that's being sold and the individual at the other end can ask more detailed questions it does mean that you would potentially have to have this operation running 24 7 but you could set it up and knowing the profile of the users where you only employ this at the the times when there's the heaviest use of your website this is where the the analytics of your your website become important.

Physical evidence
finally I want to end on this concept of physical evidence now in some instances if there is no physical evidence about the efficacy of a product then it cannot go to market and the classic example here are the pharmaceutical or healthcare sectors where they need the proof that the product can deliver what it says it will deliver but what we found is what you will find is that to end a digital domain there there are other forms of evidence like comments and feedback and the classic example I think which we're all familiar with these, these days is tripadvisor which provides a form of evidence as to how well a hotel or a travel company has performed in delivering the the service that individuals have bought so people see that as idence of the item doesn't play now I would always look as well if i'm even buying a product see whether there are any comments or whether it's being given good marks or bad marks against it to see whether it's worth purchasing that is a form of visible evidence that has now become part of the everyday lives of a number of individuals in terms of their buying processes and this is where you need to make sure that the product you're providing is up to speed but you have the appropriate the appropriate measures in place to be able to tackle any issues of a bad service or product quality so that ends this very brief introduction into digital marketing I hope you found it interesting I will at some point in the near future going through more detail about each of those elements so look forward to those appearing very soon.

Goeni36

What a fantastically detailed post on digital marketing. it was super interesting for me because I also am interested in improving the sales of my brand. Along with the popular online methods I am quite drooling over the low cost SMS marketing technique. Would prefer getting business text messaging app for the DIY campaign.

Michael Allen

Thank you so much I love reading your comments! As Trendri is one of the best forums in my opinon. I want to share something small that has helped me tremendously in my digital marketing businesses.
I
am 21 years old and my own CEO or boss I guess you could say thanks to a digital marketing process that I found when I was 18.

Now I only have to work literally 2 hours a day! I love and enjoy affiliate digital marketing and I never that something like this could be true. However, for those who would like to take the same path I did I would like to leave a strong referral to John Crestani's plan.

As well in my free time I enjoy helping others with their digital marketing process feel free to reach out to me and I would love to help!!!