Marketing forum for topics related to Marketing Strategy including ideas on how to market your business product and services.

How do you determine what your passion is?

To be honest, I don't know what my passion is. I know what I like to do. I know what I enjoy doing.

But, I don't think liking and doing something...

Involving family and friends in your business

Is it ideal to involve families and friends in your business especially when you are just starting up? Do you think they will work harder for you to help...

How to avoid scam before making money

Have you ever experienced signing up on many money making sites promising you to earn money and not being paid after sleepless nights of hardwork? ...

Business Ideas for a College Student

I am an entrepreneur at heart. Way back, I would always have these weird ideas in my head during classes on how I could start a business and make money....

Would you borrow money to start up a new business

One common factor that is peculiar to all business in the world today is capital to set it up. Without the capital to set up a new business, the business...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do I Promote My Event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IDEAS How Do I Promote My Event?

To promote your event just adopt this method mentioned here and it will help you to have a good event.
    1. Get prepared. To begin with. .
    2. Make the event page stand out.
    3. Enable Yahoo and google discover your event.
    4. Take advantage of the event local community.
    5. Adopt social media marketing.
    6. Be innovative with your ticket sales.
    7. Activate your participants.
    8. Remember email marketing.

Hello,

You have provided very helpful information about promoting a event. i completely agree that in today's digital age, social media is the best place to promote a event. However, i think old method like flyers and pamphlets will also be very helpful in promoting event among locals. What are your views?
    Promotional Products Wholesale Supplier
    Information on Custom Printed and Personalized Products

Comment

I totally agree with you and very useful information you have provided me because I am also about to promote my event but I was thinking that how should I? so now I got new ideas. Thanks for it. but one more question in my mind that should I use some promotional products or not?
      Wholesaler of Custom Products

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

Type the word BLOG GING without space.