How to create a successful marketing strategy

Johnclever

Almost every successful business started with an effective marketing strategy and yours can too get my free eBook that teaches the best strategy to succeed in marketing, comment send it and you will get it for free.

lucycarter

There is no particular "best strategy" for any business. With 2020 pandemic, dynamics of marketing have changed. You need to keep updating your strategy as per the situation, demand and interest of your customers. As said by @ProfitPixels in above answer you just first need to set a goal and then develop a strategy. Depending on the business, you can go online marketing or offline marketing. Though, i would prefer a healthy mix of both marketing technique. But its your choice.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There are so many ways in which you can create a successful marketing strategy,being offline marketing or online marketing, let me talk about online marketing, in order to succeed in online marketing, you need to purchase a good and high quality products, because having these products will attract more customers, also having a reliable and fast delivery, listen a customer order for a particular product on a specific date or time, your terms of delivery is 1 to 2 working days you must stick to these terms, in this way you were able to grow your business market your product and lots more.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In our salesmanship course in college our professor said that a marketing strategy is always on a case to case basis. Study the business, research on the market base, do some observation on the intended location and that's the only time that you can formulate a good marketing strategy. In other words do some data gathering first.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The most important thing is to actually do your field research very properly. You should research everything about your customers from where they stay, purchasing power, where they live online and offline and also their purchasing preferences. After this you will be able to come out with ways that you can be able to entice them.