Marketing forum for topics related to Marketing Strategy including ideas on how to market your business product and services.

How do you determine what your passion is?

To be honest, I don't know what my passion is. I know what I like to do. I know what I enjoy doing.

But, I don't think liking and doing something...

Involving family and friends in your business

Is it ideal to involve families and friends in your business especially when you are just starting up? Do you think they will work harder for you to help...

How to avoid scam before making money

Have you ever experienced signing up on many money making sites promising you to earn money and not being paid after sleepless nights of hardwork? ...

Business Ideas for a College Student

I am an entrepreneur at heart. Way back, I would always have these weird ideas in my head during classes on how I could start a business and make money....

Would you borrow money to start up a new business

One common factor that is peculiar to all business in the world today is capital to set it up. Without the capital to set up a new business, the business...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Business strategies that can improve your Business

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Business strategies that can improve your Business

Most customers are beginning to know that their real worth to some companies goes beyond their money. You need to know when a single complaint on social media websites could cost a company huge amount of money, an on-line opinions can help improve a business and feedback can affect small business decisions.”

Honestly, that is the reason in you need to be implementing strategies which will improve the general customer experience. Most of these strategies include:
    1. Interact with customers personally and pay attention to their own feedback.
    2. Understanding your customers, you may offer customized experiences, products and services.
    3. Create sense of ownership and also helps to keep customers returning to get more.
    4. Be sure you encourage loyal customers and also get reviews that are positive from consumers.
    5. Providing entertainment is an excellent method to pass on brand awareness, bring in new customers and keep old customers.
    Mobile Strategies
    In case your web site is not mobile friendly, then you definitely have to fix that quickly - keep in mind, more than half of your online site visitors are on mobile device. You have to retain mobile users at the front whenever you build a new website or advertising campaign.

Hello Duke1,

You have nicely explained strategies for maintaining good relationship between business and customers. It is rightly said that a bad review can adversely affect monetarily. However, maintaining personal interaction with customers helps a lot for company growth. Also, giving special promotional gifts to loyal customers increases the brand image of organization. What's your opinion about this?
    Promotional Products Wholesale Supplier
    Information on Custom Printed and Personalized Products

Comment

Originally posted by lucycarter View Post
      Hello Duke1,

You have nicely explained strategies for maintaining good relationship between business and customers. It is rightly said that a bad review can adversely affect monetarily. However, maintaining personal interaction with customers helps a lot for company growth. Also, giving special promotional gifts to loyal customers increases the brand image of the organization. What's your opinion about this?
      Hi,
      Lucycater is right, by using the best and high-quality promotional gifts, marketers can easily increase their brand awareness. Promotional products work as a magic which can easily win the heart of the people because nowadays, everyone loves to get gifts. So if you want to make a good relationship with your customers then promotional products can be the best choice for you.
      Wholesaler of Custom Products

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

Type the word FIN AN CE without space.