Online Marketing Suggestions

NerdIndeed

I'm a novice when it comes to online marketing. I've been learning at a steady pace and would love to learn more. Aside from the usual Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and PPCs, what other online advertising channels are there? Thanks!

jaymish2

I think currently social media is the best way to advertise online. The best thing about this type of marketing is that to begin with you can do it for free. When you are making money you can pay for paid ads which allow you the option of targeting your audience. You can try Seo. Build a website and get traffic through Seo. I find this harder and it takes a lot of time to build an audience With social media you can get your website in front of an audience immediately. . This is my number one marketing trick or source of traffic for now.

davedaot

YouTube is surely one of the the best platforms, to market whatever your services is, it has a lot of audience maybe same as Facebook or more than it. It's surely a great platform to online marketing.

NerdIndeed

If you want to do proper marketing and achieve positive results, PPC is the way to go. The most beneficial factor is you can target your market audience based on their interests and likes, the more interested they are, the more likely they'll buy or subscribe = conversions.

Apollo2019

Excluding Facebook, Twitter or YouTube there are so many ways to advertise your products online. You can try blog commenting, just try to search blogs that are related to your products and go to their page and make some constructive comments and don't forget to mention your own products. But first, you need to create a blog and insert some news letter which will be use for email marketing. Affiliate marketing is also a must, its one of the oldest tactics of online advertising which can generates more leads to every customer. You need to be more creative and be sure that your affiliates has a good benefits as well as your business blog.

SolidRise

Hey,

Have you ever been stuck for content, marketing training or templates?

If you're like me and thousands of other marketers the answer is yes.

Download PLR Products has been around since 2010 providing the latest and greatest PLR / MRR products you'll find online.

Every week they add between 15 - 25 new products and hundreds of articles so you can guarantee you're delivering the best content. It's the most consistent site you'll find online and includes a massive amount of training on every topic.

Right now you can get in for just $1 which is a complete steal.

Check Out Download PLR Products Here

It gets my highest recommendation.

To Your Success,
Solid Growth

SolidRise

If you're looking to promote your company then I suggest you contact Thryv: https://mbsy.co/thryv/SolidGrowth. They're really good at promoting business, so far they have helped over 50,000 business. Click on their "Get a Demo" button to schedule an appointment and understand how they'll help you.

lucycarter

I'm a novice when it comes to online marketing. I've been learning at a steady pace and would love to learn more. Aside from the usual Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and PPCs, what other online advertising channels are there? Thanks!

Hello,

You can try Search Engine Optimization (SEO). It will provide you good result in the long run. Moreover, for Social Media Advertising, you use Linkedin, Pinterest, Mix etc beside what you are already using. The mix of SEO and Social Media Optimization will provide you best results.

John.D

You can also try email marketing it works well, if you have bunch of emails that you can send your product or service to. Also try to add unsubscribe options on the email.