Selling on social media!

Youngshark

Most social media sites are out for how one uses the site for business purposes. Just like you mentioned about Twitter having strict policy on using the social media for products and services promotion, it's trying to prevent spamming the site. Facebook is against posting of external links on the site now.

wow. I have actually spent a long time without using Facebook that I did not know of the upgrades to the security that they have done. every social media is always trying to deal with the problem of people trying to benefit freely especially for the purposes of business. This is a problem they have to deal with swiftly since the only major way they make money is by getting people to pay for advertisements. I have never had a business run through and marketed via social media sites and as such i know less of such payments and any loopholes that one can use.

Martinsx

I have no experience on selling merchandise on facebook but I've known a lot of people using it for their business. It will be easy since almost everyone has facebook account. I guess anyone who post online using facebook platform will have arrange agreement for protection purposes.

Yes, it's all in the best interest of the buyers to be very careful with who they deal with purchasing items online through social media sites like Facebook because there are lots of scammers who will take your money and never deliver the products. It's always better to pay on delivery of the products and not before it.

Jelineex

I have no experience on selling merchandise on facebook but I've known a lot of people using it for their business. It will be easy since almost everyone has facebook account. I guess anyone who post online using facebook platform will have arrange agreement for protection purposes.

Martinsx

Facebook is also great since people are more open to ideas I think. There are some platforms like twitter where due to minimal restrictions on content posted one may get bashed or bullied when marketing their wares online.

Most social media sites are out for how one uses the site for business purposes. Just like you mentioned about Twitter having strict policy on using the social media for products and services promotion, it's trying to prevent spamming the site. Facebook is against posting of external links on the site now.

Youngshark

Facebook is a good platform to sell anything be it new or old stuff not with the over 2 billion people we have already on Facebook. It sure a good place to make some cash through selling things.people are cashing out daily just by selling different things on Facebook, so you can go ahead with it. You will sure sell yours.

Facebook is also great since people are more open to ideas I think. There are some platforms like twitter where due to minimal restrictions on content posted one may get bashed or bullied when marketing their wares online.

Youngshark

Have you tried to sell items on social media? I have a lot of second-hand stuff that I don't need anymore and I was thinking to sell them out, I have paintings, stamps, silver objects, etc. but I don't know what selling platform to choose. I was thinking to Facebook, do you think I will have problems if I will post there?

The one thing I have done extensively is push some products from a shop I used to work in which did not have an online site. I marketed the items on twitter and got a few people to buy for the time I did it.

Martinsx

The easiest and cheapest platform to sell things is Facebook. I would recommend that you post your items for sale initially in your profile and share it to your friends at the same time try to develop a Facebook page for second hand items to sell. It's also best to set your account to public so that more people could see your posts.

First things should be taken care of at the initial time because embarking on using the social media Facebook to carry out one's sales. The first important thing to do would be to be very active on your account and have a decent amount of friends and followers. At least 3000 followers would be a good number because it's your reach of post would determine what you might be able to sell on both short and long run.

Kakashi2020

Have you tried to sell items on social media? I have a lot of second-hand stuff that I don't need anymore and I was thinking to sell them out, I have paintings, stamps, silver objects, etc. but I don't know what selling platform to choose. I was thinking to Facebook, do you think I will have problems if I will post there?

The easiest and cheapest platform to sell things is Facebook. I would recommend that you post your items for sale initially in your profile and share it to your friends at the same time try to develop a Facebook page for second hand items to sell. It's also best to set your account to public so that more people could see your posts.

Inem

Facebook is a good platform to sell anything be it new or old stuff not with the over 2 billion people we have already on Facebook. It sure a good place to make some cash through selling things.people are cashing out daily just by selling different things on Facebook, so you can go ahead with it. You will sure sell yours.

Martinsx

If you have a very good number of followers online, you are definitely going have increased chances of selling the items you market on the social media ( Facebook or Instagram).

Another way to increase the possibility of having a good sale using Facebook would be to create a Facebook group and have lots of members added to it.