Marketing forum for topics related to Marketing Strategy including ideas on how to market your business product and services.

How do you determine what your passion is?

To be honest, I don't know what my passion is. I know what I like to do. I know what I enjoy doing.

But, I don't think liking and doing something...

Involving family and friends in your business

Is it ideal to involve families and friends in your business especially when you are just starting up? Do you think they will work harder for you to help...

How to avoid scam before making money

Have you ever experienced signing up on many money making sites promising you to earn money and not being paid after sleepless nights of hardwork? ...

Business Ideas for a College Student

I am an entrepreneur at heart. Way back, I would always have these weird ideas in my head during classes on how I could start a business and make money....

Would you borrow money to start up a new business

One common factor that is peculiar to all business in the world today is capital to set it up. Without the capital to set up a new business, the business...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling on social media!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martinsx View Post

Most social media sites are out for how one uses the site for business purposes. Just like you mentioned about Twitter having strict policy on using the social media for products and services promotion, it's trying to prevent spamming the site. Facebook is against posting of external links on the site now.
    wow. I have actually spent a long time without using Facebook that I did not know of the upgrades to the security that they have done. every social media is always trying to deal with the problem of people trying to benefit freely especially for the purposes of business. This is a problem they have to deal with swiftly since the only major way they make money is by getting people to pay for advertisements. I have never had a business run through and marketed via social media sites and as such i know less of such payments and any loopholes that one can use.

Comment

Originally posted by Youngshark View Post

wow. I have actually spent a long time without using Facebook that I did not know of the upgrades to the security that they have done. every social media is always trying to deal with the problem of people trying to benefit freely especially for the purposes of business. This is a problem they have to deal with swiftly since the only major way they make money is by getting people to pay for advertisements. I have never had a business run through and marketed via social media sites and as such i know less of such payments and any loopholes that one can use.
      You should try and incorporate the use of social media in your business products and services promotion and marketing because there are so many benefits you can get from using such medium to create awareness for your business. There are billions of people using one social media sites or another and they are easily influenced into buying from you if you use good marketing strategies.

Comment

Of course. Facebook, Instagram. And it's done quite simply. Write a story with details of size, quality, and so on. And wait. Well, there must be a certain number of subscribers. There are groups in Facebook where you can sell. There is already a packed base and a ready target audience of customers.

Comment

I have been selling on Instagram for a long time. I have an online handmade lingerie store. It was difficult for me to start because of many factors. The desire of consumers and plus it was necessary to find good seamstresses. The only thing that I faced the problem of spam. At what spam was of diverse nature, apparently underwear is perceived by someone wrong. Many live subscribers left because of the fakes. Advertising began to do less, there was no collaboration at all. I personally addressed them https://spamguardapp.com/ with a problem. Returned all! After account cleaning, account coverage and involvement grow. So be careful
          How To Stop Instagram Spam? Spam Guard is the smart cleaner for Instagram to unfollows spam accounts. Stop instagram spam and blocks unwanted followers.

Comment

Facebook is one of the best platforms for selling any products because there is a lot of traffic of million's people for the various purpose and most of the business advertisers also using this platform for sharing information about their business or products.

Comment

As for me, there is no better advert, than use a bulk SMS online sending, it contains SMS API integration and provides easy and fast sending process. I use software by BSG Inc. Better get a free bsg.world account here.

Comment

Originally posted by KindFood1 View Post
                As for me, there is no better advert, than use a bulk SMS online sending, it contains SMS API integration and provides easy and fast sending process. I use software by BSG Inc. Better get a free bsg.world account here.
                Personally, I don't find using bulk SMS to be an effective means to advertise anything or try to sell anything because most times people look as some bulk SMS as scams as they keep wondering how the sender got their phone numbers. This is actually why most bulk SMS fails to yield positive results.

Comment

I tried selling on facebook groups, but no luck. Only unserious buyers and lurkers are there. You need to put your stuff on some classified ad websites. At least there people are ready to buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by joewalsh View Post
                    I tried selling on facebook groups, but no luck. Only unserious buyers and lurkers are there. You need to put your stuff on some classified ad websites. At least there people are ready to buy it.
                    Selling on Facebook works well, but you need to understand that every click doesn't lead to sells.

You will hardly make sells on facebook group , the best option place an ad and target your prospective customers and location. The option of selling through Facebook Groups, you really need to work hard.
                    Life always offers you a second chance. It's called tomorrow.

Comment

I agree, you mean Facebook ads? Or? Because with ads don't you need a Facebook page or I am mistaken? Did you have any luck with Facebook groups before?

Comment

• Fecoms
                        Fecoms commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I have not been of fan of Facebook group to make sales, it's a difficult task and hard to achieve sales from group. The pages do better than groups.

To run Facebook ads, you don't necessarily needs to have fb page first. The best shot have fb page then run ads.

On the long run you benefit generating target audience on ur page and also get sells or clicks on your ads.
                    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x

Type the word without space INSU RAN CE