Selling on social media!

Setho

VIP Contributor
If you will want to use Facebook as your preferred way that you may want to sell your used product then I think you should consider using the Facebook marketplace. The Facebook marketplace is a future in Facebook that allows you to import products that you would want to sell for free and get people to buy them.

Mellorando

Banned
It all depends on the number of followers you have on the social Media platform an account with high number of followers is sure to have many customers but an account with low followers will have less or no customers but the question is how can you successfully market your product online you can do that by joining social media marketing groups and from there you can get people buying the product

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have notice that there is a growing number of friends in Facebook who are into selling. It may be due to the delivery system that we have here. For a distance of 10 kilometers the charge is only $2 so even cooked food are getting popular in the social media transactions. A friend who earns good money said that most of her customers reside in their town so the delivery is quick and no hassle with the delivery charge.

IamDozzy

There is an active market on Facebook and Twitter and even Instagram for selling your wares or your product be it brand new or second hand. You have the opportunity of reaching a wide variety of audience in different countries of the world and different personalities. But one thing you must make sure of in order to succeed in the selling your product or service on social media is to have a large amount of followers. You can achieve this by posting quality content on your social media page or pay an influencer to promote your business page.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
When it comes to business and how to succeed in your business or marketing your product, social media is the best and easy way to do that, images to advertise your business or sell your product using Facebook or WhatsApp, advertising a high-quality product via social media will attract more customers, also selling out your product in a low rate, we marketing your product we are social media you must be ready to deliver your product to your customer at the right time.

Linnea Sandel

Social media can be the best choice for you to sell out any products. Nowadays, people are searching trending products and they always love to get those. I have also sold out some products on the facebook so now I would like to suggest you to use Facebook to the sell out your second-hand stuff.

GuestHu

It is one of the effective ways of advertising and selling your products because almost all people have their own social media account. A lot of my friends are doing that kind of marketing strategy. They used their account to sell their unused clothes, shoes, accessories, jewelry and beauty products. And most people do not do window shopping nowadays. They could just open an app or browser to look for something they want then contact the seller to buy their product/s.

Mora

well it depends on the Items you're trying to sell, if it's worth that much you can even go as far a creating a Facebook ad, it might cost a little but it's worth it cause you can reach the kind of people that are really potential buyers. If not you can join a group on Facebook, there is thousand s of them specialized in selling used items, or you can just skip social media and just a major websites, cause would be much safe and easier.

jimcollins

When I am doing social media sells I always look for those things:
  1. Grow your sales and your fanbase.
  2. Use customer generated content for ads (which perform better, too!).
  3. Better target net new and returning customers (so you waste less money).
  4. A/B test on the fly, using platform analytics to determine winners.

You want to make it as convenient as possible for consumers to purchase your products. How do you do that? You position yourself where they are most of the time – browsing and conversing on social media platforms. You may also take your audience demographics into consideration. If your target audience is comprised of mostly millennials, then you may want to sell on Facebook and Instagram rather than Twitter and LinkedIn.

joewalsh

I agree, you mean Facebook ads? Or? Because with ads don't you need a Facebook page or I am mistaken? Did you have any luck with Facebook groups before?

joewalsh

I tried selling on facebook groups, but no luck. Only unserious buyers and lurkers are there. You need to put your stuff on some classified ad websites. At least there people are ready to buy it.

Martinsx

As for me, there is no better advert, than use a bulk SMS online sending, it contains SMS API integration and provides easy and fast sending process. I use software by BSG Inc. Better get a free bsg.world account here.

Personally, I don't find using bulk SMS to be an effective means to advertise anything or try to sell anything because most times people look as some bulk SMS as scams as they keep wondering how the sender got their phone numbers. This is actually why most bulk SMS fails to yield positive results.

wallet

Have you tried to sell items on social media? I have a lot of second-hand stuff that I don't need anymore and I was thinking to sell them out, I have paintings, stamps, silver objects, etc. but I don't know what selling platform to choose. I was thinking to Facebook, do you think I will have problems if I will post there?

G

Facebook is one of the best platforms for selling any products because there is a lot of traffic of million's people for the various purpose and most of the business advertisers also using this platform for sharing information about their business or products.

Hellenwizr

I have been selling on Instagram for a long time. I have an online handmade lingerie store. It was difficult for me to start because of many factors. The desire of consumers and plus it was necessary to find good seamstresses. The only thing that I faced the problem of spam. At what spam was of diverse nature, apparently underwear is perceived by someone wrong. Many live subscribers left because of the fakes. Advertising began to do less, there was no collaboration at all. I personally addressed them https://spamguardapp.com/ with a problem. Returned all! After account cleaning, account coverage and involvement grow. So be careful

Mike_fepls784

Of course. Facebook, Instagram. And it's done quite simply. Write a story with details of size, quality, and so on. And wait. Well, there must be a certain number of subscribers. There are groups in Facebook where you can sell. There is already a packed base and a ready target audience of customers.

Martinsx

wow. I have actually spent a long time without using Facebook that I did not know of the upgrades to the security that they have done. every social media is always trying to deal with the problem of people trying to benefit freely especially for the purposes of business. This is a problem they have to deal with swiftly since the only major way they make money is by getting people to pay for advertisements. I have never had a business run through and marketed via social media sites and as such i know less of such payments and any loopholes that one can use.

You should try and incorporate the use of social media in your business products and services promotion and marketing because there are so many benefits you can get from using such medium to create awareness for your business. There are billions of people using one social media sites or another and they are easily influenced into buying from you if you use good marketing strategies.