Using Twitter for business marketing

Martinsx

One thing that is a fact in business marketing in our world today is how useful all the social media are in business marketing. Lots of companies makes use of Facebook but my focus here is on Twitter.

Have you checked out the prospect of using Twitter for business marketing? I haven't tried it out yet, so I would like to know if it's a good medium for business marketing.

Martinsx

Yes, I am using twitter. I think It is very popular & effective social networking site. I like very much to twitter.

I have used Twitter for years now and one good thing about the social media site that I'm very satisfied with is how fast information breaks on the platform. I would say that Twitter is unequivocally the fastest news or information publishing site.

So, I believe that should one's business products and services marketing be published and made aware to lots of people first, there is a very good chance of the medium being very effective for promoting sales.

HappyLady

My guess is that you need to use every available source, so you make it so your twitter also feeds your Facebook and get the advertising in every Internet nook and cranny you can. I usually forget about Twitter and have not had a great deal of success with paying Facebook for campaigns, but I will be using both platforms for a book I am writing. I would think the same information needs to be coordinated for every place you use.

mark86

I have a twitter account. I have been using this social media site for quite sometimes and unfortunately I have not heard about that. If twitter can be used as a business well for sure this is good for us and other freelancer. I have no idea how it works but I will definitely research about this.

Martinsx

I have a twitter account. I have been using this social media site for quite sometimes and unfortunately I have not heard about that. If twitter can be used as a business well for sure this is good for us and other freelancer. I have no idea how it works but I will definitely research about this.

I have seen some online forums that have a Twitter account linked up with the site and it's all for the purpose of marketing and promoting the site to the vast audience using Twitter account.

I ended up liking the retweet the page. So, there is every possibility of some of my followers seeing seeing the post and joining the site.

Mike_fepls784

Never considered Twitter as a way to promote. It should be interesting. Twitter itself is difficult for me. Not so flexible system of posts and personal messages. Do you use just an account and post information or is there an opportunity to buy advertising in Instagram?

BellaEU

Nowadays, it is important to use all the channels for attracting customers and traffic. What about Twitter ... Of course, there are some advantages to using Twitter. Easy to use: you can easily create a post for your followers. And just as easily you can attract new followers. Search how to do this on one business media site called SMMRank. This is very important because an indicator of popularity on Twitter is the number of followers who followed to your news feed.

G

Never Used twitter any tips?