Is selling online more profitable

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Selling online is more profitable, because selling online is they most trending way one can make more money when it comes to business, using social media to advertise your business or promote your product is more profitable because lots of people go online to purchase their products due to their busy schedule, so selling online is more profitable because you will meet enough customers over there.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have strongly believe that you have more chance of meeting a wider audience and also better and more effective marketing strategies if you are going to choose doing so online. But I don't think it will actually cost you much in order to have both an online and offline presence for your business.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is hugely dependent on the kind of goods you are promoting online and also selling online. Some products tend to be more sellable online and of course gathers a lot of attention online than others.one of the advantages of selling online is that you can do that absolutely for free in the sense that you don't need a shop to start selling your products.

Joy101

Selling online is very profitable depending what you are selling online, because online is the most popular place you can sell your product and make a lot of sales, social media is the popular place one can market he/her business because online business is very profitable business anyone can think of to start.

Samuel72

Verified member
The online way selling online will be more profitable than selling offline is when you have a good online customer base more also if your business is well known online too then selling online shouldn't be a problem. While selling online a steady publicity should be done as well as goods should be sold some times for promo prices for customers with the highest patronage this is a strategy to pin customers down.

Mellorando

Banned
Well it depends on the product you are trying to market if it is a product based on appliances or industrial equipment then I think online is best for marketing such a product but if it is a perishable product online isn't the best way of marketing it

PICKFORD

Verified member
The Richest person in the world is making so much through the use of selling product online. It's one of the fastest way of selling your product weather it a new brand or not. You don't need to acquire a shop before you can sell your products.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
When you sell online. You have more to gain. The first thing is that it is very cheap to sell online. You don't need to be looking for money to rent a shop or run advertising. And also, your goods and services will be available to people from different places. These are some of the advantages of selling online.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Online selling is getting a hype for now but sooner or later the transactions will dwindle due to the cost. Admittedly the cost of delivery is included in the pricing that some stores are now tagging their price lower but with a delivery charge. Maybe there should be a simpler and cheaper delivery system.

Inem

I'm just curious to know if one will gain more selling online since one wouldn't need paying for a shop rent, hiring salesmen or women and engaging in other minor expenses or do we spend more trying to set up our selling space online.Which is more profitable

jpk0007

Yes you are right selling online can earn you much more profit than selling by the traditional methods. First of all the investment required is very low and the profits can be very high as compared to your investment. All you need is to apply your mind on the selection of the product you intend to sale and a good strategy to market it online.
Online shopping is become more and more popular everyday and selling online is the smartest way to ensure huge profits.

Rosekaizer

Very true, having a good reviews about your services and products can attract more customers. So you need to be very approachable when someone ask about your products. In order to have a positive feedback on your online business.

mark86

For me it depends on what product are you trying to sell. If your products are trend today I guess you will earn more profit. Selling online is trend today because it is easy and no hassle. So if you're.putting up a business online make sure it is trend.

Yes very true. You need to sell something not in there yet. You should also check the quality of your products as well as the pricing. You dont need to make over price if you are just a beginner. Your page also should be reliable and have a positive comments and remarks from your customer. Positive reviews help you to gain more customers.

mark86

Selling online is profitable and good source of additional income. I used to sell items in Ebay and it really gave me good business. Many people nowadays are still buying online. I could tell also that it is more easy to sell than selling it in a store. Good thing also in selling online is that you have place to be rented and no papers like permits that you need to submit.

Rosekaizer

For me it depends on what product are you trying to sell. If your products are trend today I guess you will earn more profit. Selling online is trend today because it is easy and no hassle. So if you're.putting up a business online make sure it is trend.

NerdIndeed

It is cheaper because of the reasons you mentioned above. The most significant expense for a business owner, if he/she has a brick and mortar store, is renting the space. Chop that out of the equation, and you'll save a lot of cash. However, an online store is not as easy as it looks. Most took six months to a year to get their business going.