Marketing forum for topics related to Marketing Strategy including ideas on how to market your business product and services.

How to avoid scam before making money

Have you ever experienced signing up on many money making sites promising you to earn money and not being paid after sleepless nights of hardwork? ...

Why do the traders need to control their emotions

Excitement is both a wonderful and dangerous thing. Because it can either increase your consciousness or distract you from. For example, when you are...

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is selling online more profitable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is selling online more profitable

I'm just curious to know if one will gain more selling online since one wouldn't need paying for a shop rent, hiring salesmen or women and engaging in other minor expenses or do we spend more trying to set up our selling space online.Which is more profitable

I think nowadays this way is not easy, But You can do it.
    paquetes de viaje a la india , mejor agencia de viaje a la india, viajes de la india

Comment

It is cheaper because of the reasons you mentioned above. The most significant expense for a business owner, if he/she has a brick and mortar store, is renting the space. Chop that out of the equation, and you'll save a lot of cash. However, an online store is not as easy as it looks. Most took six months to a year to get their business going.

Comment

For me it depends on what product are you trying to sell. If your products are trend today I guess you will earn more profit. Selling online is trend today because it is easy and no hassle. So if you're.putting up a business online make sure it is trend.

Comment

Selling online is profitable and good source of additional income. I used to sell items in Ebay and it really gave me good business. Many people nowadays are still buying online. I could tell also that it is more easy to sell than selling it in a store. Good thing also in selling online is that you have place to be rented and no papers like permits that you need to submit.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosekaizer View Post
            For me it depends on what product are you trying to sell. If your products are trend today I guess you will earn more profit. Selling online is trend today because it is easy and no hassle. So if you're.putting up a business online make sure it is trend.

Yes very true. You need to sell something not in there yet. You should also check the quality of your products as well as the pricing. You dont need to make over price if you are just a beginner. Your page also should be reliable and have a positive comments and remarks from your customer. Positive reviews help you to gain more customers.

Comment

Very true, having a good reviews about your services and products can attract more customers. So you need to be very approachable when someone ask about your products. In order to have a positive feedback on your online business.

Comment

Yes you are right selling online can earn you much more profit than selling by the traditional methods. First of all the investment required is very low and the profits can be very high as compared to your investment. All you need is to apply your mind on the selection of the product you intend to sale and a good strategy to market it online.
                Online shopping is become more and more popular everyday and selling online is the smartest way to ensure huge profits.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x

Type the word FIN AN CE without space.

widgetinstance 185 (Trending) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X