Internet Marketing Forum for related to Marketing Strategy ideas on product and services.


No announcement yet.

How to Market your Business with Facebook Profile?

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How to Market your Business with Facebook Profile?

    Here is how to make money from Facebook! By marketing your product and service on your facebook profile.

    1. Create an attractive Facebook user profile.
    If other Facebook users likes, knows and trusts you, they'll be ready to know about your small business. Your FB user profile will give you this opportunity if you use your own profile photo; cover picture.

    Select a professional profile photo. Use your FB cover photo to make other people have a overview of your personality.

    2. Post publicly on Facebook.
    Objective is to let your pals or friends know what you are doing for a living and how you can also help them. For instance, if you are a real estate agent:

    Hey everyone! I really like helping people to find apartment or home. If you know anyone who needs assistance to get apartment, please message me or drop your comment.

    Hey my Fb friends! As you already know, I enjoy assisting families be protected from unexpected tragedies. Incase you know anyone who needs a life insurance policy, please message me or drop your comment.

    3. Make use of Facebook Messenger.
    It’s like email, but much better. If you have ever chat with a potential client and if you're about to talk to all of them again, you can quickly review all of your past conversation in one place.

    In case you have not talked to some friends in a while, make sure you rebuild the relationship first. You probably would not like them to feel as if you are only chating them just because of business. You may say, "Hello! We have not spoken or chated in a while now. So how have you been?" Then only talk about your products or services once they ask what you do.

    4. Only send messages according to previous discussions and what you know about the fb user.

    5. Keep your discussion going.
    It's really interesting to have somebody reply to your messages! Appreciate the person for the reply, give them more information: photos, video clips as well as information on what you offer, and after that inform them about the next step.

    If you do not hear from the person or get feedback, send the person a message once weekly asking if they wished to take the next step. Have patience. Certainly not everybody checks Facebook regularly.

    6. Stay in touch.
    It's just matter of time until eventually pals need your product or service. Stay in touch on Fb simply by leaving good comment on your fb users post and also post quality content and socializing with your fb friends when they posts. Posting good content is really a stability in between your business and personality: An excessive amount of both can lead to failure. Be personal 75% of times. Individuals do business with people they have got good relationship with; therefore post about what's on your mind. Post about your business with the other 25%.

    The more you connect to your pal's posts, the better your online business posts appear in their own newsfeed. Your pals will even see you as a real friend, not a person only trying to sell them an items. Whenever you reply to a friend's post, reply from your real thought. Treat it just like when you discuss one on one.

    7. Improve your friends to grow your earnings.
    With more than a billion fb users, Facebook provides an endless number of people to chat with if you take your time and effort to build relationships. Facebook Search solves the new barrier simply by opening up their very own database for you to search for people. All that you should do is take time to reach out and make relationships.

    8. Create a fb group just for help and also helpful product sales teams.
    If if you're a manager encouraging a group, or have a team of business friends who would like to help one another, Fb Groups is the solution.

    Once you start your group, post at least a few times a week. It could be a question, words of motivation, pictures, or videos. Always like and comment on what others are posting as well. Groups are like live events happening 24 hours a day. When run correctly, it will become the cornerstone of your success.

    9. Keep in mind.
    Facebook links you to new people and enables you build relationships. Even so, you'll still need to talk to people one on one, on the cell.

    Did i miss any step?

    Drop your comment if you have ideas to share or if i miss any step you would like to share with us.

  • #2
    Incredible ideas you have posted and I really like your thoughts. Well, Facebook is also a good social media platform for marketing any business where you can easily get so many users with the different views.
    Wholesaler of Custom Products


    Related Topics