Delivery services used in a marketing strategy

Inem

One thing is to have products to sale both in one's country and outside one's country but the stressful part is getting the products to a client's destination to give the clients the best satisfaction.

Delivery services in my country isn't cheap though I can't say same for other countries. A lot of people include delivery service in their marketing strategy.What do you think about this?

fishbate

It's very hard getting into the international scene. Like you said, shipping and other services are really expensive. There are times that the expenses of shipping is greater than the actual product it self. I have tried it, and its really hard to manage the price. In my opinion the only way to make it in the international scene is to have a physical marketing structure on the other country you are targeting.

Linnea Sandel

It is very hard to manage the delivery issue where a clinets have to pay more extra and sometimes, it is not reliable for them that is a reason, most of the customer go forword with their living location where they do not need to pay more for the delivery so it should be cheap somewhere.

Trading in another country is an increasingly risky task and it is also expensive. Do not do this work when you are not aware of it, only then it is better, otherwise, you will also face loss on a large scale. You have to pay a visa, customs tax on the product, etc. to work at the international level, sometimes they are more than the price of the product which is very difficult to manage and can be deducted.